Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Liamm

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Liamm

  1. RISE POPSTAR RISE
  2. Atlanticunty and Gag Life playlisting melatonin and NWDA on major playlists on AM
  3. Maybe next week fingers crossed
  4. ohh GAGtonin the hit that you becoming Ohh GAGcrashout the hit that you becoming Ohh NWDA the hit that you becoming Oh GAGstar the album hit that you becoming
  5. Thanks for this great explanation cuz I hope the Nightride & S4U lovers will understand why this specific album is popping And for me Popstar wouldn't exists if S4U , 333, BB/ang3l and Quantum baby weren't made first , it's the evolution between all theses albums that Popstar was able to be made
  6. Ohhh Atlantic/Nice life I knew i had to trust you Runnin' up the payola nowwwww
  7. The #uplift tinashe on twitter is so funny could be a good promo
  8. Byeeeee love uu
  9. You knew she made this amazing work of art before us and u saw all of us scaring to be disappointed lmaoooo
  10. That song hold a special place in my heart Remember when daughter
  11. Every tongue raised against TINASHE shall and will fall This is OUR TIME we earned it The devil and all these tasteless people trying to act like this album isn't phenomenal in her discography and her best , they will be defeated XO 💋
  12. Y'all she's been up #1 on itunes for 24hrs now , could we hope a top 10 debut on bb200???
  13. Runnin' it UP!!!!
  14. U mad bcuz she outdid all these albums Byeee this is far most her best album in terms of genre bending production, vocal performance, aesthetic & narration . She's never been this POP
  15. If pitchfork played us I swear to god—-
  16. Metacritic gave us a 87!!!!!!!
  17. 32 #1's on iTunes now POPSTAR foreverrrr
  18. Like where are metatric, rolling stone, clash, variety etc …reviews?????
  19. I want to say that I'm apologizing to 25/8 for saying it was chop I'm obsessed with it now
  20. I was trying to find a good shade for Nightride
  21. Watch Melatonin proving you wrong duh
  22. Also I feel like this is the first album where she put mega banger in each segment of an album The first part is carried by Melatonin The second part by Crash out And then the last part by NBWDA I liiiive for this
  23. I mean if we Lean into the context and message of that album we will find sadness and anxiety So to me saying it's her best when she was clearly in a bad place mentally doing that album it's such an absurd thing to claim as fans if yall really love her
  24. Y'all have such a weird obsession with Nightride saying it's her best album when it's not even her third most streamed album
  25. After my 20th listening this is her BEST album ., I'm going to cry !!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.