Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

highdefinition

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by highdefinition

  1. before the year is up?! bby I need the deluxe like yesterdayyyy
  2. On my fourth listen it's soooo addictive The melodies Soft side might be my top but like they're all so good
  3. my queen of pop
  4. Sunburn would fit so well on this album Empty stadium broke my heart.. sis really has been fighting to get to where she is now. I'm still on my first listen but I feel like this feels nostalgic but fresh for her. I'm not hearing any instant hits with the GP so far though
  5. guillotine still gives me chills... release the full version sis I know you're reading this
  6. Bang EP was iconic and she could really deliver but I think her A&R / song choice has been tragic All Natural was that girl though
  7. now that is a COVER
  8. wow, the vocals on I'd Rather Be Alone with a sprinkle of Ooh la la mmmm this food's good
  9. damn sis really fell off
  10. melatonin just got me soooo excited for this project again
  11. Iconiccccc BOP
  12. the budget is non existent atp
  13. I lowkey think Tyla wants us to demand it to be released in the US. sis is liking all the tik toks about it there's no way she chose to play the song in every pre-release party when it was region locked.. it was def a label choice lol
  14. where is the MV sis
  15. the best song on the album ugh
  16. this is very boring & seems inferior compared to her other recent releases
  17. she delivered another bopppp (the only part I don't love is the bridge - it seems so out of place)
  18. 6 fingers at :53s lmao convinced Claude made this music video
  19. the music video killed any hype around the song how is the visualizer better than the music video lmaooo I think the label is sabotaging her so that they have a reason to shelve her
  20. yassss lets go queen
  21. what is this outdated beat lmaoo
  22. i regret talking bad on it but I was realllly dissapointed at first I think most of the tracks really grow on you but fairytale could have been a cute bonus exclusive if any of my japanese tygers are feeling unselfish - dm me
  23. the long pause. the sweating omggg Kai couldn't be honest. it's a 6.5 at best but i'm not going to lie it grew on meee Selfish is still the best song and they reduced it to a bonus country track. I think she's being sabotaged
  24. Wow sis really let me down.. where are the bops? Her debut was so fresh and energetic. The visuals don't match the vibe of this album. Selfish is better than every track on here except Is It & She Did It Again
  25. thank you babeee

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.