Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "Roommates"

Featured Replies

OMG the lyrics deadbanana4 Sounds good tho, Mature is still outselling but I'll wait for the whole thing first.

  • Replies 932
  • Views 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Written by Hilary Duff, Matthew Koma, and Brian Douglas Phillips clap3

Mature sounds 10x better than this but I like the head lyric

Okay really starting to love this snippet the more I hear it. heart2

THE LYRICS??? eek

YONICA BABYYEAH HAS RETURNED AND SHE SAID I'M GONNA BE EXTRA HORNY THIS TIMEjonny5

tumblr_n9gjqfDuwz1qdqqiao8_r1_250.gif

but fr it sounds so good!! i love the sound she's been doing WAP

The lyrics!!! Omg with how this is sounding and Mature so far, I think I'm going to love this album. I need it NOW!

oh this is a BOP I can tell

also I wonder if this is the same Roommates that Demi Lovato scrapped

Edited by pinkbowvintage

Extremely smart to drop the teaser while everyone's talking about her. Hopefully this charts. Quick get Mandy Moore and Megan Thee Trainer to repost the song once it drops

The anti hero drums are crazy, I'm seated WAP

Edited by CINEMA

snippet sounds great! I already like it more than Mature...weʻll see when the full comes out.

Edited by 50thStateofMind

At first I thought "Oh well, Mature is better", but after listening to the snippet a couple more times I'm already loving it, it's such a bop.

I hope it comes out on Friday! heart2

Edited by theedmontonkid

2 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

also, lmao that 2/2 songs so far have referenced sucking ****

I mean considering how foine her hubsband/cowriter is I can kinda understand how miss thing could have that on her mind a lot gayorkcat4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.