Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "Roommates"

Featured Replies

Just now, Fleahive said:

Can yall stop talking in damn acronyms? Wtf is a damn BIBO

Breathe In. Breathe Out. is the fifth studio album by American singer Hilary Duff. It was released on June 12, 2015, by RCA Records. Duff began work on the album in January 2012, but after scrapping the songs she recorded, she resumed the sessions in September 2013, continuing throughout 2014 and 2015. After being signed to RCA Records in 2014, she released the singles, "Chasing the Sun" and "All About You". Following the release of these two singles Duff recorded more songs in Sweden in February 2015, and released the album's lead single, "Sparks". Musically, Breathe In. Breathe Out. is a dance-pop record with EDM and folk-pop elements. Singer-songwriter Kendall Schmidt is featured on the final cut, "Night Like This".

The album received generally positive reviews from music critics, praising the album's production quality and the mix of genres on the record. The album debuted at number five on the Billboard 200 chart, making it her fifth top-five entry.

  • Replies 932
  • Views 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Afterglow said:

Breathe In. Breathe Out. is the fifth studio album by American singer Hilary Duff. It was released on June 12, 2015, by RCA Records. Duff began work on the album in January 2012, but after scrapping the songs she recorded, she resumed the sessions in September 2013, continuing throughout 2014 and 2015. After being signed to RCA Records in 2014, she released the singles, "Chasing the Sun" and "All About You". Following the release of these two singles Duff recorded more songs in Sweden in February 2015, and released the album's lead single, "Sparks". Musically, Breathe In. Breathe Out. is a dance-pop record with EDM and folk-pop elements. Singer-songwriter Kendall Schmidt is featured on the final cut, "Night Like This".

The album received generally positive reviews from music critics, praising the album's production quality and the mix of genres on the record. The album debuted at number five on the Billboard 200 chart, making it her fifth top-five entry.

Oh-

I know the album I just couldn't figure out what song people were discussing but that makes sense. I didn't know it charted #5, wow!

23 minutes ago, zach said:

I'M TOUCHING MYSELF LOOKING AT PORN!?!?!?!?!?!? deadbanana2

I am gagged!!!! End me Queen!

33 minutes ago, zach said:

I'M TOUCHING MYSELF LOOKING AT PORN!?!?!?!?!?!? deadbanana2

it's "i'm touching myself by the front door" dies

10 minutes ago, mathekr said:

it's "i'm touching myself by the front door" dies

This new version she posted on her ig it definitely says "Im touching myself looking at porn" maybe a second chorus? These are her most explicit lyrics yet lol

Edited by Duffaholic

Hilary Duff loves porn, giving head, and masturbate.

She's one of us.

24 minutes ago, Roger said:

Hilary Duff loves porn, giving head, and masturbate.

She's one of us.

Let's be clear that some ATRL users are pretty sex negative.

That being said, this sounds like it's going to be my favorite song of all time.

40 minutes ago, Roger said:

Hilary Duff loves porn, giving head, and masturbate.

She's one of us.

Me. I Am Hilary.

The video giving us an updated Come Clean. heart2 All these callbacks this era are making me smile.

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

This new version she posted on her ig it definitely says "Im touching myself looking at porn" maybe a second chorus? These are her most explicit lyrics yet lol

wait, I didn't even notice the lyric change from the two previews deadbanana

2 hours ago, zach said:

I'M TOUCHING MYSELF LOOKING AT PORN!?!?!?!?!?!? deadbanana2

good god i thought i misheard it but guess not! gurl is HORNAYYY

2 hours ago, zach said:

I'M TOUCHING MYSELF LOOKING AT PORN!?!?!?!?!?!? deadbanana2

Don't we all? Ugh she's so relatable!!

2 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

The lyrics are so unhinged deadbanana2

But I love how Anti-Hero the instrumental is! And how clear her vocals are here, it's so smooth and buttery. Beyond the lyrics which I hope for the overall song will make sense for its context, it's really a bop!!! I am sooo excited!

I pray this becomes viral first week and gets her the momentum needed for the album!

A grown woman doing adult tingz should not be this shocking. She's had two husband's and 4 kids wtf ya think she's doing on these vacations lol

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Can yall stop talking in damn acronyms? Wtf is a damn BIBO

Honestly I love the acronym BIBO me referring to that album in that way is how I've also been able to easily decipher is a guy is queer or not and so far it's been correct lol

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

She needs to work on pronunciation because I can't understand a thing she says without looking at the captions. I'm not a swiftie; I don't believe in staring at the lyrics the first time you consume a song.

Given the reactions to the lyrics I'd say she sounds pretty clear though?

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Oh-

I know the album I just couldn't figure out what song people were discussing but that makes sense. I didn't know it charted #5, wow!

And that was with little to no promotion and no real mainstream hits. Honestly impressive 👏🏽 that and the album having a cult following I know people were mad lol

What should be our goal for this song? (Obviously we want it to chart!) Top 5 on iTunes? 5M first week on Spotify? Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

What should be our goal for this song? (Obviously we want it to chart!) Top 5 on iTunes? 5M first week on Spotify? Any ideas?

Hilary heard Sunset BLVD and said hold my poodle.

Edited by selena_lavigne

Are we getting the spiritual sequel to All About You?

She's reminiscing about a dead relationship's honeymoon phase that was front loaded with all the excitement that comes with intense lust and sexual chemistry that includes hooking up in random places (e.g. the backseat and dive bars)

I go from crying to laughing back to crying. She really said "i'm touching myself looking at porn" 😭😭

2 hours ago, Roger said:

Hilary Duff loves porn, giving head, and masturbate.

She's one of us.

when she sings about cruising and pissplay during the bridge... WAP

both mature and this have great melodies and interesting lyrics but the production is really holding them back. they sound like worktapes. if someone like dan n1gro had produced them this would be aoty

2 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Let's be clear that some ATRL users are pretty sex negative.

That being said, this sounds like it's going to be my favorite song of all time.

Whoa, that's crazy. They should listen to Sky's hymn "Sex Rules" and use their "god given tools" ducky

29 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

when she sings about cruising and pissplay during the bridge... WAP

Roommates (PnP Remix) coming soon!

this is definitely better than Mature for me (which I also really liked) so Iʻm stoked!

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

What should be our goal for this song? (Obviously we want it to chart!) Top 5 on iTunes? 5M first week on Spotify? Any ideas?

charting on Hot 100

I used to make you cum

I gave you a son

You made my world shine like diamonds, you were the only one

We made golden showers

I gave you your power

You ignited my p*ssy, it cried and sprayed fountains of love

Now I feel alone in this home, like thorns on a rose

Everything froze, you want a divorce

real chorus I only want the beginning, I don't want the end
I want the part where you say, "Goddamn"
Back of the dive bar, giving you head
Then sneak home late, wake up your roommates
I want the highlights, ten out of ten
The butterflies from holding your hand
Before we swept us under the bed
And we became practically roommates
I'm touching myself by the front door
But you don't even look my way no more

Edited by selena_lavigne

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.