Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "Roommates"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 932
  • Views 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She looks stunning and I like her maturity on the lyrics but I'm not feeling the sound.

It's giving elevator music without even being catchy. Where are the hooks girl?

Edited by James_XL

WAP I'm readyyyy

Edited by NoOneDiesFromLove

Her voice is way more front and center than with Mature, can't wait to hear it in full quality

definitely sounds like more my cup of tea compared to Mature so I'm excited!

47 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

OH THE SPICY LYRICS HILARY! also, they scream Matthew Koma. he really left his fingerprints all over these songs. no complaints tho!

giving the lyrics, not just songs! mature indeed gaycat2

Sounds perfect for radio, sounds better than Mature, oh HiLORD, you have done it again.

The chorus is a little bit too Taylor coded for my liking, but the post-chorus / bridge sounds heavenly.

Hope the song is out this Friday.

I do hope there are some uptempo pop bangers on the album too, but I have a feeling the album will be quite mellow.

I'm really liking what I'm hearing! The vocals are clearer here than how it was on Mature so that's already a good thing lol

19 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

The chorus is a little bit too Taylor coded for my liking, but the post-chorus / bridge sounds heavenly.

Hope the song is out this Friday.

I do hope there are some uptempo pop bangers on the album too, but I have a feeling the album will be quite mellow.

It's giving Lily Allen lyrics over Taylor Swift melodie

Omg I was NUT expecting these lyrics!!! Miss hillaarryyy 🥵

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, headztrong said:

why is everyone gagging? are we hearing the same thing?

Fr, Mature sounded way better

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.