Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "Roommates"

Featured Replies

This song sounds so sexy and this album is giving BIBO which I'm so excited about. I think she'll see some decent success with the album.

  • Replies 932
  • Views 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Waaiiittttt, why am I only finding out after multiple listens that in the new snippet she sings "touching myself, looking at porn...".

Horny icon. Relatable queen. jonny5

3 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

Is the clip of her wet singing from the music video

i guess so. the one teaser she posted before the most recent one also seemed like from the MV set.

Edited by despy

judging by the snippet, this lowkey sounds better than Mature jonny def enjoying the delivery of the lyrics. also the lyric changes between choruses? bring it on!

Edited by despy

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Waaiiittttt, why am I only finding out after multiple listens that in the new snippet she sings "touching myself, looking at porn...".

Horny icon. Relatable queen. jonny5

I cannot stop listening to the snippets. What am I gonna do for 6 days? suburban

16 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I cannot stop listening to the snippets. What am I gonna do for 6 days? suburban

touch yourself looking at porn obviously suburban

13 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

touch yourself looking at porn obviously suburban

I love watching porn when I don't have a hubbie which is now, 30 minutes to an hour a day though. Two hours max. There's still 12 more hours of every day. 😩

Is it just me or did anyone else fall more in love for this with that second snippet?

Also, this needs to chart high on the Billboard hot 100, like we need to work hard, she deserves the world at her feet!

Edited by theedmontonkid

4 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Is it just or did anyone else fell more in love for this with that second snippet?

Also, this needs to chart high on the Billboard hot 100, like we need to work hard, she deserves the world at her feet!

Yes absolutely. I am really loving it now, and can't wait to hear the full song.

This song sounds like it has potential to really catch on and go viral. I hope Atlantic will actually send the song to radio this time, and will invest in some playlisting. Especially radio is important, without chances are very slim that she will chart.

why is the melody giving 1989/Lover pop perfection but the lyrics giving cupcakke discog omg QUEEN deadbanana2

Edited by truthteller

fan she's really going all in with the explicit lyrics, okay my horny queen gaycat2

2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Kelly Rowland approved !

Also Marshmellow!

1 hour ago, theedmontonkid said:

Is it just or did anyone else fell more in love for this with that second snippet?

Also, this needs to chart high on the Billboard hot 100, like we need to work hard, she deserves the world at her feet!

Yes!! I'm so happy she's giving us MELODIES this era. I can never get enough catchy melodies in pop songs.

I hope this catches on, the lyrics definitely can help it go viral. I'm so hyped for the album my god duca

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

I love watching porn when I don't have a hubbie which is now, 30 minutes to an hour a day though. Two hours max. There's still 12 more hours of every day. 😩

are you looking for a hubbie <3

or just roommates </3

but yes i agree 2hrs max everyday

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

Also Marshmellow!

Hope she get some feat offers her way.

9 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Can yall stop talking in damn acronyms? Wtf is a damn BIBO

Can't tell if you're being serious or not but it is Breath In Breath Out

10 minutes ago, Blondie Darko said:

2 hours??????

MAX HUNNI, it can be 2 secs -*

3 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

MAX HUNNI, it can be 2 secs -*

I'm more of an instant gratification guy, I don't think I go more than a half hour usually.

4 minutes ago, Blondie Darko said:

I'm more of an instant gratification guy, I don't think I go more than a half hour usually.

sometimes the acting in these pure taboo episodes be so good i cant help but watch all of it for the plot like wow somebody give them...an oscar

41 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

are you looking for a hubbie <3

or just roommates </3

but yes i agree 2hrs max everyday

Rn I just want the song tbh.

I lost faith in my sex appeal ngl. 25 really did a number on me. I just listen to music and vape all day long.

I just noticed the guitar at the end of the chorus. Trying to figure out if I like it or not.

Is it just me or does it kinda remind you of Rare?

2 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

Also Marshmellow!

Marshmellow remix confirmed? 👀 yum

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.