Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "Roommates"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 932
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 hours ago, Subzero said:

THE LYRICS??? eek

YONICA BABYYEAH HAS RETURNED AND SHE SAID I'M GONNA BE EXTRA HORNY THIS TIMEjonny5

tumblr_n9gjqfDuwz1qdqqiao8_r1_250.gif

but fr it sounds so good!! i love the sound she's been doing WAP

I want to blow you up 🎶

I'm losing the hope that Hilary can release an uptempo bop this time (i want something like BIBO)

i was hoping this era would be more kylie and less mandy

4 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Wondering if it's coming this or next week

Surely next.

Yall, Hilary wasn't going to comeback unless she was doing something she's comfortable with. She's clearly in the driver's seat this time and obviously was very uncomfortable during the BIBO era.

So while there may not be a "One in a, one in a, one in a... " sized gay pop masterpiece, we're finally seeing the growth of an artist who really hadn't had a chance to and deserves to release an album she really wants.

And yes, I wanted a Kylie-esque "Padam" like comeback, but pop rock suits her voice and she Def has wanted to try a more organic sound since Chasing the Sun.

But I think the album will be more Carly than Mandys latest.

AM I the only one who thinks Mature and Roommates (with how short we heard of it) are much better than BIBO? I love BIBO but it doesn't feel as Hilary as Dignity, although I can hear the passion on songs like BIBO, Tattoo, Nights Like This, Arms Around a Memory and All About You. And I'm happy because while I love her "bops" I really prefer her folky-pop sound. Maybe it's just me.

Not excited about the new single so far, can't connect with the lyrics at all haha

But hey, there's more tracks on it. Still excited for the album!

I wish this was coming out tomorrow. But it's looking more likely that it'll be next Friday, just before the tour kicks off.

1 hour ago, Mr. Duff said:

AM I the only one who thinks Mature and Roommates (with how short we heard of it) are much better than BIBO? I love BIBO but it doesn't feel as Hilary as Dignity, although I can hear the passion on songs like BIBO, Tattoo, Nights Like This, Arms Around a Memory and All About You. And I'm happy because while I love her "bops" I really prefer her folky-pop sound. Maybe it's just me.

Exactly my thoughts when I heard the snippet, I mean I love Sparks and One In a Million, but this feels more authentic to who she is today than BIBO did 10 years ago.

Edited by theedmontonkid

I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this :/

This sounds like it's gonna be on repeat upon release. I'm really hoping we get it soon. 😭😭

This might not mean anything but the Roommates tease she posted on insta already has more views/engagement/shares than any of the Mature teasers

3 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

This might not mean anything but the Roommates tease she posted on insta already has more views/engagement/shares than any of the Mature teasers

This really sounds like it's gonna be her best song. I'm in love with the snippet.

How could I imagine Hillary Duff of all people would deliver what I need from music? 🤡

Loving the sound of this, it isn't straightforward dance-pop BOPS like I was hoping for but this & Mature are still pretty up-tempo imo. So I'm looking forward to the album a lot.

I love dance bops but I feel like Hilary is in her element with the adult contemporary/pop rock sound and she generally seems happier too.

On 12/16/2025 at 7:18 PM, broolprop3 said:

Mature would have charted if it wasn't released during the holidays the Christmas songs dominating the charts is what's holding it back I hope she waits til after the holiday

i think it will stillchart though with the album charts

but didn't

Girl giving head with those veneers. That roommate must have a very scarred cock now.

8NeY.gif

These lyrics feel like an older coworker you respect getting too explicit all of a sudden and you wanna look away and not wanna know a thing about her naughty side

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

This might not mean anything but the Roommates tease she posted on insta already has more views/engagement/shares than any of the Mature teasers

Ashley Tisdale did more promo for Hilary and her new album with that article than Hilary's team did in the past month

ryan3

I also think we're getting a sunshiney adult contemporary record with a side of sparkly sugary pop moment here and there as opposed to Dignity type gay-dude electro-bangers. She's never willingly going there, she was basically forced to do most of Breathe In.

Some parts of the instrumental and drums are sounding a lot like Anti-Hero to me tbh.

4 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

AM I the only one who thinks Mature and Roommates (with how short we heard of it) are much better than BIBO? I love BIBO but it doesn't feel as Hilary as Dignity, although I can hear the passion on songs like BIBO, Tattoo, Nights Like This, Arms Around a Memory and All About You. And I'm happy because while I love her "bops" I really prefer her folky-pop sound. Maybe it's just me.

Sparks is like one of my favorite songs of last decade and it introduced me to Tove Lo, but other than my two favorite album tracks were non dance ones: Tattoo and Night Like This. I had no idea BIBO was actually loved by fans.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.