Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - "Roommates"

Featured Replies

Guys I can't stop playing this snippet, I pray this song gets the push it deserves because Mature was paid dust, but this sounds much more commercial.

  • Replies 932
  • Views 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Marshmellow remix confirmed? 👀 yum

Nah i would actually love for her to have own Wolves type of song and moment

i wonder will there be a cover art for Roommates. i hope there is and it better serve sensual sexxxyyy

On 1/8/2026 at 3:13 PM, k.money said:

Some parts of the instrumental and drums are sounding a lot like Anti-Hero to me tbh.

I thought maybe you were reaching but it does 😭 But I like it

9 hours ago, LaLaLove said:

Yes!! I'm so happy she's giving us MELODIES this era. I can never get enough catchy melodies in pop songs.

I hope this catches on, the lyrics definitely can help it go viral. I'm so hyped for the album my god duca

Ugh, me too, I can't seem to get this song out of my head!

I hope Atlantic sends it to radio stations and with that and the buzz these lyrics are creating I'm sure it will chart!

This kinda sounds like Anti-Hero..which I love so not mad. chick1

11 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Rn I just want the song tbh.

I lost faith in my sex appeal ngl. 25 really did a number on me. I just listen to music and vape all day long.

I just noticed the guitar at the end of the chorus. Trying to figure out if I like it or not.

Is it just me or does it kinda remind you of Rare?

Yes now that you've mentioned it, Selena being the foundation of modern pop, who's surprised. The two songs actually sound quite similarly in terms of the vibes sonically.

omg same, well, after 25 i just lost faith in sex, i dont think i subscribe to that anymore in 2026, listen to music and vape all day 🍃 >>>>>> with the occasional making out

ur still the best top daddy xoxo

43 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

Yes now that you've mentioned it, Selena being the foundation of modern pop, who's surprised. The two songs actually sound quite similarly in terms of the vibes sonically.

omg same, well, after 25 i just lost faith in sex, i dont think i subscribe to that anymore in 2026, listen to music and vape all day 🍃 >>>>>> with the occasional making out

ur still the best top daddy xoxo

Well I mean she was I think the 11th most successful female artist of the 2010s according to Billboard. Top 40 overall. Both versions of Rare slap.

I mean yeah, it sucks cuz everyone around me is promoting an agenda that I don't stand behind. If I want to have anonymous sex that's nobody's business but mine and whoever I'm with.

And thanks yeah I'm a Vers Top.

But yeah, I tried BIBO today. The first 5 songs are good but the rest I'm having trouble connecting to. Can't wait for this song. 5 more days.

I want this to be her first US top twenty hit. 🥹

Saw something and Drake liked her post about the video/song on IG!

11 hours ago, umich said:

I want this to be her first US top twenty hit. 🥹

Idk why but I feel like this has a chance

I want Mature to chart. It's what she deserves. It would be good to have both these songs on the hot 100

6 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Idk why but I feel like this has a chance

clack

15 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Saw something and Drake liked her post about the video/song on IG!

Kelly Rowland liked one of the videos too clap

I listened to BI.BO. again. Could only get through the first 5 songs but the title track? I'm obsessed. Taylor Swift definitely took ideas from this song.

4 hours ago, umich said:

Kelly Rowland liked one of the videos too clap

And JoJo! (The correct one)

A bunch of celebs did honestly lol

Brenda Song, Drake, Kelly Rowland, Marshmello, Benito Skinner, Rachel Zegler, THE Danii Minogue, and it goes on

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

I listened to BI.BO. again. Could only get through the first 5 songs but the title track? I'm obsessed. Taylor Swift definitely took ideas from this song.

The title track is perfection, I hope once luck... drops more people discover it since it's such a gem. The back half of BIBO is polarizing for some, but songs like Tattoo and Brave Heart are special because they were meant to be anchor songs for her original vision of the record before it got injected with Swedish glitter

I feel we could have something special on our hands with Roommates, even some of the normies I follow (who only know her as Lizzie or a momfluencer) have liked the posts. I hope it connects with people and reaches beyond expectations heart

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

The title track is perfection, I hope once luck... drops more people discover it since it's such a gem. The back half of BIBO is polarizing for some, but songs like Tattoo and Brave Heart are special because they were meant to be anchor songs for her original vision of the record before it got injected with Swedish glitter

Yeah. That song just fits perfectly with how I feel rn. I listened to the whole thing while grocery shopping and it was a good soundtrack to that but yeah, the first 5 songs are top notch. Confetti is also growing on me.

16 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Idk why but I feel like this has a chance

her label & her need to go all out for the promo! but at this point, even charting on the main charts is an achievement. top 40 is amazing too.

10 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

I listened to BI.BO. again. Could only get through the first 5 songs but the title track? I'm obsessed. Taylor Swift definitely took ideas from this song.

Taylor loved it when it came out I remember she posted about it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.