Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

LaLaLove

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LaLaLove

  1. Random, but the single cover really is so striking. My eyes immediately went towards it when I opened the link.
  2. I'm kind of happy there's no opening act for these shows. That way it's all about Hilary. When she eventually does a bigger tour, she can have opening acts.
  3. Yes!! I would die if she added All About You to the setlist. God watching all the videos on IG and YouTube is making me so emotional 😭 I loved seeing the crowd just eating her up and she taking all the love in. Now I NEED to get tickets to NY somehow 😬
  4. LaLaLove replied to Stepfon's topic in Base
    Loved seeing her so happy on stage I still can't believe she's back! All the three new songs sounded great, but We Don't Talk sounded the most interesting to me . God this album can't get here soon enough.
  5. **** I didn't expect to get this emotional watching the livestream 😭😭😭😭 I never thought we'd see these songs live again. LOVE her new vocals on Fly, I could immediately clock the differences. She sounded SO good.
  6. So excited and happy for all the fans in London tonight, never thought this day would come. I know Hilary is going to feel so much love tonight
  7. That setlist Fly and My Kind I wish Stranger was there too but the fact we're even getting new HD concerts still feels so surreal. Hoping for All About You as a surprise song. I know right, I wish I could have gotten an NY ticket. At this point I'm ready to drive 8 hours up to Toronto if I can get a resale there instead. Either way I'm so happy for us Hilary fans. These next two weeks are going to be so special
  8. Ooh I hope someone is able to record/upload it for us to hear
  9. Yes totally!! What makes Dignity so special to me is how the subject matter and lyrics across the songs dealt with some serious stuff going on in her life at the time, but they were all wrapped up in such well crafted pop production. And I'm so happy she's continuing that approach with his album. This type of melancholy pop really does suit her best. She's impressed me with the lyrics and concepts so far for Mature and Roommates, and I'm glad the music doesn't come across as just fluff (not that I ever doubted it would, but it's nice to see how personal the music is to her and how proud it makes her ). I NEED THIS ALBUM NOW!
  10. I cannot stop listening!! The vocals, the melancholic lyrics, the catchy production. Plus her best music video. It's sooo good. Thank god she decided to bless us and return to music.
  11. Just absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors, I really hope we get this cover as an album variant. Or at least a Roommates single vinyl with this cover.
  12. Yes!! I'm so happy she's giving us MELODIES this era. I can never get enough catchy melodies in pop songs. I hope this catches on, the lyrics definitely can help it go viral. I'm so hyped for the album my god
  13. LaLaLove replied to Stepfon's topic in Base
    Loving the Roommates tease!! As much as it sucked having to wait this long for more music, I'm so so happy she waited to come back with an album that she's proud of and is 100% her. Not that I ever doubted her, but Mature and Roommates so far are sounding like some of her best work. I know I'm going to love this album.
  14. The lyrics!!! Omg with how this is sounding and Mature so far, I think I'm going to love this album. I need it NOW!
  15. Oohh I love it! Pretty cool lyric video
  16. OMG!!! Never expected anything from the sessions after BIBO would leak!! So happy to have it. And it's so cool we can now hear what kind of sound she was experimenting with after BIBO. The lyrics though especially the second verse I wonder if she'll touch on these topics in the new album.
  17. Yeah this one is a little messy.....glad to finally have it though. Hope some of the other tracks that haven't leaked yet make it out
  18. Another song so soon
  19. Yes!! That chorus melody is so unbelievably catchy. Can't believe it wasn't included, even as a bonus track or something.
  20. Wow I can't believe it, I actually managed to get a single GA ticket for the 22nd. Obviously, I was hoping for VIP GA so I'd be right in front of her, but I figured that wouldn't happen when it kept me in the waiting room for like 10 mins after the sale went live. But not complaining, especially knowing how tough it was for fans, I just can't believe I have an actual ticket to a Hilary Duff concert. Teenage me would have died. Anyone have any experience with GA at Voltaire? Assuming since the venue is small you'll still get a good view from the GA section.
  21. LaLaLove replied to Stepfon's topic in Base
    I feel the same way No one in my life gets why I love Hil so much, so it's nice to have a place here. Sidenote, I always wished there was some archive or something of HilaryFan - it would be so interesting to go back and read those threads (and see what I used to post lol)
  22. Ugh! I hated how every time I selected a ticket, it kept telling me the tickets were no longer available. So frustrating, it didn't matter if I was trying to select a GA, or a VIP GA, or even an entire table - I always got that message. I was honestly ready to just buy a table but it wouldn't even let me do that! Honestly, I kind of think I'm just gonna stop trying to get tickets until she goes for bigger venues or does more than just a couple dates. As a stan, my excitement for the era is decreasing each time I miss out on tickets.
  23. LaLaLove replied to Stepfon's topic in Base
    I'm super disappointed they forced you to buy the whole table. I wouldn't have minded buying a single table ticket even if it was more expensive, but buying a whole table just isn't feasible for most people.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.