Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

We're almost at 1 million base views

azealia

500k from Madonna stans lurking, 400k from ironfist1994 and 100k from us

azealia

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

31 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Almost there

IMG_3082.gif?ex=6a20874e&is=6a1f35ce&hm=

what am I looking at

11 hours ago, Aden said:

but what's absolutely sending me is all these Pride tiktoks saying "Don't forget to leave milk and cookies out for Lady Gaga" deadbanana2

Please share a link sis I need to see this dies

My first time on here in like a week and I'm greeted by a gif of some AI slop'd gooner gay with cow udders. This place truly is unlike any other on the internet rip

Ok yeah let's give it a rest y'all can get warned for that btw so spam at your own risk

azealia

Somebody needs to let the good sis Ms IronFist know it's time to hunt for a new opp Shakicabana is over chile

hiki.thumb.jpg.3c27b54e820916bb0fc02638a

if i was banned for a whole ass two weeks over the betty bussy png, that AI slop'd steaming pile of garbage warrants a two-month timeout methinks bam where's RIAN

Forgot what I was going to say because of that disgusting ass GIF

Not me forgetting I posted that gif in this thread and when I clicked a notif my sister saw it rip

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Not me forgetting I posted that gif in this thread and when I clicked a notif my sister saw it rip

Karma came for you instantly. Now he knows his brother is a weirdo.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.