Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

At least she's not Beyoncé getting sued left and right for copyright issues everytime she performs or releases music because she has a batallion of 10000 people making her stuff so it's logistically impossible to keep check

rogue2

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

nvm #kindnesspunk

rogue2

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

It was very good. The orchestrations were excellent. Vocally, it was amazing… but I was honestly so bored coffee
I know it's kind of a funeral-themed show, but I wanted something more audacious, more theatrical. Instead, it felt more like a demonstration of her vocal abilities and talent.

I think it's the kind of concert I'm going to love listening to on repeat through the live album, but probably never watch again.

And Die With a Smile is the "wow moment" of the concert. Such a good idea to use that sample.

43 minutes ago, Sannie said:

The way I felt watching requiem was the same way I felt watching the opening Coachella show. To have that feeling twice in an era is incredible.

I don't really know how to put it into words, but seeing her blossom this late into her career, feels like the light at the end of a long tunnel that we've all been in. Of course I love pretty much everything she does just because I support her as a human human being, but seeing her operate at the level that she has operated at this entire era has been so satisfying from an artistic point of view.

I've been a fan for 17 years and there have been so many ups and downs with her career, with her music, with her art in general, that it just feels good to see her shine this way.

I don't like being hyperbolic because it just seems silly to be that way, but this special I think is genuinely her greatest showcasing of artistry that we have ever seen. There have been criticisms of gaga in the past where her imagery doesn't match her music or vice versa and that she's not as subversive as she portrays herself to be, but Requiem really is her talking to talk and walking a walk as an artist. It showcases her talent on virtually every single level. To take your music and subvert it in that way, is not something that I think many of her peers can do.

I don't know, I could probably ramble on all day, but this era just shows why she's still around and why she's not going anywhere no matter what to stans on the Internet cry about.

The era was easily her most cohesive and well-executed since TFM. Even if we didn't get more singles or videos you cannot be a Gaga fan and claim it wasn't a top notch era.

  • Popular Post

Gaga is so supportive of other artists and yet she constantly gets bashed unfairly in return. There's no way a man with her level of fame and success would get treated like that over a perfectly legitimate sample/interpolation. In fact there are some artists who's biggest hits are heavily sampled from other people's songs.

omg I just realized, Vanish Into You being the best main pop girl song of two different years back to back, the power that that has

rogue2

Not some weirdo stalking our base and taking screenshots of posts here instead of quoting (showing their age by the way!). lmao Some people really need to find a full time job cos damn ma, what a jobless behaviour. rip

Anyway, just watched mayhem requiem with my partner. Such a lovely farewell to the Mayhem era.

Watched Requiem. This talented, hard working, unique *****… we will never have someone like her again and I pretty much doubt she will be able to do another perfect era like Mayhem. I am so thankful that we got to experience these two years. Long live Gaga.

She didn't know what the f to do with Don't Call Tonight though… like why did that **** turn into mi gente latino midway

rogue2

7 minutes ago, Teneo said:

She didn't know what the f to do with Don't Call Tonight though… like why did that **** turn into mi gente latino midway

rogue2

insta.gif.7025215aa97f87b9944284bfbba7d8

Realistically I think I'll ad 4 of the requiem songs to my rotation: VIY, Killah, HBDUWM, DWAS

I'm happy we finally have a live album. She's so creative. But the other versions just don't hit the way those 4 do

You know Gaga has done something gag-worthy when she's causing others to have full on coke rants

rogue2

Anyway, Vanish Into You SOTY

rogue2

1 hour ago, TheOrangeTree said:

It was very good. The orchestrations were excellent. Vocally, it was amazing… but I was honestly so bored coffee
I know it's kind of a funeral-themed show, but I wanted something more audacious, more theatrical. Instead, it felt more like a demonstration of her vocal abilities and talent.

I think it's the kind of concert I'm going to love listening to on repeat through the live album, but probably never watch again.

And Die With a Smile is the "wow moment" of the concert. Such a good idea to use that sample.

I get its not for everyone's taste. Its very moody despite some more euphoric moments. Sorry for you. It was my cup of tea I loved every minute of it.

Not OGHs being losers and stalking the base again rip

Ot: Gaga legend clap3

Oh I didn't know Zombieboy is now the best song of all time?

very very few posts about that SLAY for my tasting. GET INTO IT

They never deleted the extra post on her Facebook today.

I'm devastated. I will now need to up my OCD medication during this trying time.

Pray for me. Goodbye forever monsters

rogue2

Listening to the new DWAS version from Requiem I experienced a feeling that I never felt before with any song (or for a long time so I don't remember). Can't even describe the vibe that it gives to my mind, body and soul. It feels so sad and happy at the same time. Very nostalgic. With that performance I realized that it's really the end of MAYHEM.

On Die With A Smile chorus I can hear she uses the same singing tone/vocals from this Brooklyn Nights verse "I always thought it was you I always thought it was me"

"Just for a whiiiilEeah… And die die die with a smiiiiilEah"

That made me emotional weeps

I hope metalheads will love MAYHEM REQUIEM. I know many monsters because of her, you're stanning her hard even though you're not into pop music. Thank you 🥰 and yes, LG.ATE is coming soon

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.