Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Im gonna need a studio version of DWAS (Nightcall version) on all streaming platforms including Spotify immediately

PLEASE MOTHERRRRRR

gaga3.gif

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Her entrance for the event has gotten a ton of coverage from fashion magazines and tabloids today. She doesn't do it often anymore, but when she wants to grab attention for her fashion — She certainly still can.

A lot of social media publications are also featuring her for wearing the "Gaga" Feather headpiece by Philip Treacy.

Because Dior's latest cruise show collaborated with Philip for the same kind of headdress. They used her image as a retrospective.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1C40aTEDwqAEXtIKwjQMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmdqTdHlzDkL3m5SheSzG

All day I have been kinda thinking y'all were over rating Requiem and then I turned Dolby off and now I can actually hear the layers properly

suburban

1 minute ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Mayhem Requiem (Fan-Demanded Studio Versions) when…

Never.

ryan3

Fossil's discography is so overrated. 1) Music is subjective and 2) Gaga's worst music doesn't go nowhere as low as Madonna's last four turd albums post-Confessions I.

Let alone the fact that some of these Requiem arrangements sh*t on 90% of M's discog. I will not lick her ass just cuz she's a legend and I refuse to let these pretentious receding hairline gays disrespect Gaga like that.

clack

  • Popular Post

AM US

56. (+23) Requiem

AM UK

13. (+2) Requiem

Still gaining nicely. Amazing for a live alberm but see when you do generational talentry.

lg8reqc.thumb.gif.76b8025b973f2353383ac4

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Never.

ryan3

^ still shocked they even released it as a streamable album, so rip

57 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Can any of our expert avi makers send me a few options of the LoveDrug performance?

rogue2

flower

I don't think she'll tease LG8 once she releases The Mayhem Ball Film. It's far too early and predictable.

CBT was the perfect timing to announce Mayhem because Chromatica technically ran for 4 years as an era rip

Mayhem is at least 1.5 years if we're stretching it out.

Showed my boyfriend the show during lunch break and he was gagged HARD seeing her do a full show like she was in an 80s electronic band (and he's a major electronic music snob, although appreciated Gar). I am once again reminded of the potential of the direction for LG8.

lg8reqc.thumb.gif.76b8025b973f2353383ac4

I know its a liddo delusion, but the things I'd do for a full self-produced album jonny4

To further fuel delusions I'd like to add that Madeon was the one who assisted Gar when she self produced Venus and there are signs that they're working together/discussing her new music.... maybe a sign for the things to come? eli

This look will go down as iconic in her canon

lg8reqc.thumb.gif.76b8025b973f2353383ac4

We'll all remember where we were

jonny2

7 minutes ago, Ego. said:

I know its a liddo delusion, but the things I'd do for a full self-produced album jonny4

To further fuel delusions I'd like to add that Madeon was the one who assisted Gar when she self produced Venus and there are signs that they're working together/discussing her new music.... maybe a sign for the things to come? eli

Yup yup! I know everyone's excited about the idea of her collab with Madeon and Boys Noize and Trent Reznor, but it would be really cool if she is the lead producer for her next project. I mean, sure she can sample (like she did for some of the requiem tracks), but it would be a career defining moment for her to release a completely self-produced pop album almost 20 years into her career.

lg8reqc.thumb.gif.76b8025b973f2353383ac4

I sometimes giggle to myself when looking at threads on here. People really think the professional twirler really hasn't been surpassed by numerous stars since, nevermind Gaga..

sabrina

Anyway. #Requiem

Idk if she's there yet for a fully self-produced album front to back Kate Bush style but I can see a couple tracks, which would be incredible bc which mainstream musician, let alone MPG, is self-producing entire tracks?

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.