Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, superglowy said:

I'm really curious to find out what this ends up being.

ryan5

This was when they filmed the video I'm pretty sure.

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

This song deserved to be a hit.

I agree. monkey

But given the exposure it got in the movie and how much of a box office hit it was, it wasn't meant to be. The streams just aren't strong enough for them to try pushing it as a single.

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

This was when they filmed the video I'm pretty sure.

Seems a bit 'mysterious' energy from them both to just be a video.

But all my hopes die painfully so you're probably right.

ryan3

If the world was ending, I'd wanna be next to you

If the party was over and our time on Earth was through

I'd wanna hold you just for a while and die with a smile

If the world was ending, I'd wanna be next to you

trisha-paytas-driving.gif

Just now, MaryJaneStardust said:

incoming mess rip

Why? She included credits for the sample. She never said they collaborated on it.

1 minute ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

incoming mess rip

yikes, he does sound bitter, but maybe it's justified if that's the case

cause it's the first thing we thought about when we heard the instrumental…

Edit: oop nvm ^ she credited him. His bitter ass can choke then hihi

Edited by motra_gaga

Liddos need to learn to not pay attention to khia tweets they keep Streisand Effect-ing every little thing

jadapriint.gif

Omg omg. I'm soOOOO tired but I sat front row at the premiere with my nin fit and she locked eyes with me I stg. No delusion here …

rogue2

KILLAH IS SO ******* GOOD OMG I WON. THE HEAD LIKE A HOLE SYNTH MELODY AND CLOSER. AHHHHHH

9 minutes ago, motra_gaga said:

yikes, he does sound bitter, but maybe it's justified if that's the case

cause it's the first thing we thought about when we heard the instrumental…

Edit: oop nvm ^ she credited him. His bitter ass can choke then hihi

Where did she credit

4 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Liddos need to learn to not pay attention to khia tweets they keep Streisand Effect-ing every little thing

jadapriint.gif

Yeah. If anything, it's just odd. She's worked with people in those circles and probably brainstormed with them on how to use it, etc. so to be bitter rather than like, "hey, this is cool! Thanks for uplifting and reimagining my music" is.. weird.

suburban

Wonder how Gar VooDoo is going to target Kavinsky next.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqCBvk6bKUCy-kZd7dVbM

OGH behavior is never rewarded!

I feel like the Mayhem Ball footage she was recording at few of her shows will be for a theatrical release.. Everyone's been doing it and I don't see why she wouldn't..

48 minutes ago, Aden said:

Fossil's discography is so overrated. 1) Music is subjective and 2) Gaga's worst music doesn't go nowhere as low as Madonna's last four turd albums post-Confessions I.

Let alone the fact that some of these Requiem arrangements sh*t on 90% of M's discog. I will not lick her ass just cuz she's a legend and I refuse to let these pretentious receding hairline gays disrespect Gaga like that.

clack

we can be objective, M's early work when she had almost 0 creative control is iconic and beautifully done and her late 90s-early 00s albums show great artistic side, it doesn't take anything from gaga and her iconic status

rogue2

4 minutes ago, nineinchnails said:

Where did she credit

When you go through the credits and then go to samples, it's there: https://genius.com/Lady-gaga-and-bruno-mars-die-with-a-smile-apple-music-live-sample

Released on

May 14, 2026

Producers

Lady Gaga & Johnny Natural

Writers

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, watt, James Fauntleroy & D'Mile

Guitar

Tim Stewart & Ricky Tillo

Keyboards

Brockett Aspinwall Parsons

Bass

Eric Ingram

Drums

Tosh Peterson

Programmer

Johnny Natural

Synthesizer

Lady Gaga, Brockett Aspinwall Parsons & Ricky Tillo

Engineer

Andre Bowman & Johnny Natural

Immersive Mixing Engineer

Bill Malina

Mixing Engineer

Bill Malina

Copyright ©

Apple Music

Phonographic Copyright ℗

Interscope Records

Label

Interscope Records

Die With A Smile (Apple Music Live) Samples

Nightcall by Kavinsky

Edited by hausofbryan

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

When you go through the credits and then go to samples, it's there: https://genius.com/Lady-gaga-and-bruno-mars-die-with-a-smile-apple-music-live-sample

Can't anyone edit Genius? I don't see it on Apple Music

So, anyway, that's a non-issue.

Back to fixating on the double post error on her Facebook.

rogue2

29 minutes ago, Leptine said:

This song deserved to be a hit.

I am starting to believe it would have done better than Runway. The streaming stability it showcased is cute.

"I'll be your queen and **** my crown" love the lyric change. Not Blade of Grass snapping (finally)

3 minutes ago, Europe said:

I am starting to believe it would have done better than Runway. The streaming stability it showcased is cute.

Of course it would've done better. RUNWAY sucks.

28 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Yup yup! I know everyone's excited about the idea of her collab with Madeon and Boys Noize and Trent Reznor, but it would be really cool if she is the lead producer for her next project. I mean, sure she can sample (like she did for some of the requiem tracks), but it would be a career defining moment for her to release a completely self-produced pop album almost 20 years into her career.

lg8reqc.thumb.gif.76b8025b973f2353383ac4

As long as she sticks with electronic music I'd rather have her as the lead producer than anyone else. Venus may be a bit clunky, but that maximalist, campy energy is the music that I think is most authentically her, and a full album like that would be a dream gaycat6

Missed so much of the visuals cause my smartphone's screen sucks ass.

Cannot wait to watch it again on a 4k tv tonightjonnycat

10 minutes ago, nineinchnails said:

Can't anyone edit Genius? I don't see it on Apple Music

Not sure how it works on AM. There's nothing about NIN for Killah on there either, but I usually use Spotify so no idea TBH!

31 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

incoming mess rip

The messy Twitter liddos are going to go to town in his replies rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.