Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

4 hours update of Mayhem Requiem:

Apple Music:

#2 Brazil (=)

#5 Netherlands (=)

#6 Germany (+5)

#8 Spain (+4)

#10 Italy (+3)

#11 Australia (=)

#11 New Zealand (+4)

#12 France (+5)

#15 United Kingdom (+3)

#18 Mexico (=)

#32 Turkey (=)

#35 Japan (+35)

#43 Switzerland (=)

#43 Taiwan (=)

#53 Hong Kong (=)

#57 Canada (+10)

#63 Belgium (=)

#66 Ireland (=)

#79 United States (+16)

#123 Colombia (=)

#126 China (=)

#127 Thailand (=)

2 hours later :whatga:

Mayhem Requiem Apple Music:

#1 Brazil (+1)

#4 China (+122)

#4 Hong Kong (+49)

#5 Germany (+1)

#5 Netherlands (=)

#5 Switzerland (+38)

#6 Taiwan (+37)

#6 Turkey (+26)

#7 Belgium (+56)

#7 Ireland (+59)

#8 Spain (=)

#10 Australia (+1)

#10 Italy (=)

#10 New Zealand (+1)

#11 Thailand (+116)

#12 France (=)

#13 United Kingdom (+2)

#15 Mexico (+3)

#20 Colombia (+103)

#28 Indonesia (NE)

#29 Japan (+6)

#37 Canada (+20)

#56 United States (+23)

#65 South Korea (NE)

#66 India (NE)

#159 South Africa (NE)

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

The how bad isn't really hitting for me. She didn't know what to do, so I feel she just all extra to prove she could sing (to end certain similarity allegations)

Girl not all that vocal needed

roll-eyes-eye-roll.gif

I was afraid to say this since everyone was praising, so I'll hide behind your downvotes.

suburban

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

The how bad isn't really hitting for me. She didn't know what to do, so I feel she just all extra to prove she could sing (to end certain similarity allegations)

Girl not all that vocal needed

roll-eyes-eye-roll.gif

Lowkey feel this way about the Vanish performance but mainly because I prefer the album version's vocal arrangement. The layered effect on the album is like crack cocaine to me. But Requiem's version isn't bad! celestial5

Kavinsky should be grateful that THE Lady Gaga is interpolating his only hit in a way bigger hit

rogue2

Just now, hausofbryan said:

You will pay for your crimes one day @SweetOreosOfHeaven

rogue2

How Bad Do U Want Me slander will not be tolerated

ryan3

Oh so now we are gonna be downvoting me huh.

@hausofbryan IS OVER

DO WHAT U WANT WITH MY BODY

HBDUWM REQUIEM SOLD MORE THAN HAUSOFBRYAN SONG

U WONT USE MY MIND

rogue2

His replies skjdjdbdbd

That's what he gets for having 80 years in the industry and acting stupid

ryan4

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

His replies skjdjdbdbd

That's what he gets for having 80 years in the industry and acting stupid

ryan4

He must not remember this:

https://www.thetimes.com/sunday-times-rich-list/profile/article/lady-gaga-tells-fans-to-stop-abusing-her-critics-3bkkgfn6xpt

This is what we do best

ryan3

Blade of Grass: Requiem Version ending the studio version with ease it's heavenly.

2 minutes ago, GGD said:

that surge in AM China

whatga.jpg

I think Coachella performance went absolutely mega viral and she's been bigger since then.

The way I'm listening to DWAS Requiem while at the gym. deadbanana2 This song really has come in every version imaginable

The Mainland Chinese Market is another way for her to expand her reach, but I doubt she'll tour there. She'll likely get censored or get asked not to perform BTW. lakitu

Ms. Gags really out here reminding everyone why she is the artist of a generation. We need a vinyl version of the Requiem.

4 minutes ago, GGD said:

The Mainland Chinese Market is another way for her to expand her reach, but I doubt she'll tour there. She'll likely get censored or get asked not to perform BTW. lakitu

CCP blocked her even from performing in Hong Kong where she wouldn't be censored, no way they would welcome her to tour in mainland.

suburban

18 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Blade of Grass: Requiem Version ending the studio version with ease it's heavenly.

To me they both sound the same

suburban

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

CCP blocked her even from performing in Hong Kong where she wouldn't be censored, no way they would welcome her to tour in mainland.

suburban

Oh yes, I forgot about that.

  • Popular Post

The way I felt watching requiem was the same way I felt watching the opening Coachella show. To have that feeling twice in an era is incredible.

I don't really know how to put it into words, but seeing her blossom this late into her career, feels like the light at the end of a long tunnel that we've all been in. Of course I love pretty much everything she does just because I support her as a human human being, but seeing her operate at the level that she has operated at this entire era has been so satisfying from an artistic point of view.

I've been a fan for 17 years and there have been so many ups and downs with her career, with her music, with her art in general, that it just feels good to see her shine this way.

I don't like being hyperbolic because it just seems silly to be that way, but this special I think is genuinely her greatest showcasing of artistry that we have ever seen. There have been criticisms of gaga in the past where her imagery doesn't match her music or vice versa and that she's not as subversive as she portrays herself to be, but Requiem really is her talking to talk and walking a walk as an artist. It showcases her talent on virtually every single level. To take your music and subvert it in that way, is not something that I think many of her peers can do.

I don't know, I could probably ramble on all day, but this era just shows why she's still around and why she's not going anywhere no matter what the stans on the Internet cry about.

Edited by Sannie

Kavinsky mad GodGa released a more interesting modern version of his only hit than he did in 2024 with Angele

rogue2

Which OGH and/or dupe was lurking in this thread? The Kavinskid tweet didn't need to escape the constraints on the base…

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqCBvk6bKUCy-kZd7dVbM

9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Which OGH and/or dupe was lurking in this thread? The Kavinskid tweet didn't need to escape the constraints on the base…

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqCBvk6bKUCy-kZd7dVbM

It was such a nonissue to even be posted about here to begin with. It was inevitably going to be picked up by an obsessed loser.

rogue2

Her fans always setting her up TBQH

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.