Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I know it's intentional to keep the live album vibes, but I wish they muted the fans more on the album recordings.

And by more I mean

Completely so I don't hear them at all

ryan3

what in the shallow war flashbacks

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

I sent the article saying Gaga led a demonic procession to a bunch of people like a proud mom.

ryan3

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Hi @Icarus do you enjoy watching MAYHEM REQUIEM? chick1

Hey girl, I watched Die With A Smile and well

2 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Hey girl, I watched Die With A Smile and well

Thank you for your honest opinion ☺️ 🙏 have a nice day chick1

Just finished my first watch and wow… that was ******* incredible. Such an amazing end to an amazing era of her career, and hopefully a hint of what's to come.

Killah ended me jonny5 I almost became her latest victim I fear

It was interesting and kinda surreal seeing her perform in a way that was sort of removed from the audience. It's not something that I can ever recall from her before and it really fit the tone of this show.

I can't believe I've just watched a whole Gaga show and not heard "Put your hands up!" even once

Watching the Requiem for the first time. Why does Garden of Eden always have to be such a chop live? (outside the outro).

I'm on VIY and yassss girl get weirder and hornier. I luv it.

She is such a revolutionary star of our times always upping the stakes. I'm so glad she found her way back to artistic happiness coffee2

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Base is weird

We love self awareness, David

ryan4

I need her to put that version of DWAS on all platforms.

I also hated HBDYWM 3% too.

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Pretty sure it was the lip sync song on Drag Race this week.

It's the fourth Mayhem song they've used so far.

Ugh that chaikosky soured my experience with DWAS requiem. Somebody just had to ruin the fun. Oh,well. Back to how bad (standard version) being the best THEYTHEM song clack

14 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Ugh that chaikosky soured my experience with DWAS requiem. Somebody just had to ruin the fun. Oh,well. Back to how bad (standard version) being the best THEYTHEM song clack

And you never get bored? Ohhh 😯

45 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

react_confused.png

The outro choreo and stuff is great but the whole guitar gimmick is so lame. She needs to stop doing that.

Just finished the whole thing and it's such a good thing to see her experiment more. We haven't had this since BTW era tbh.

Interlude V is so good and then Blade of Grass slaps until the chorus makes it all plateau emofish a missed opportunity to not change/electrify that melody

I just finished Mayhem Requiem. I'm in loss of words. The set, the lighting, the arrangements, her performance, everything is perfectly done. Although all the songs are incredible, my fav in no order is Abra, Killah, Zombieboy, Lovedrug and Die. By the way, I dare to say that some redentions are better than the original. What was that she did with DWAS, I was hypnotized the whole time. Wow she is a genius indeed.

Is this a safe place? Not a fan of the constant vocoder that makes it sound like her vocals are drowned out a little too much. The aesthetic, the deconstructed atmosphere and music, all cool. But the whole purpose of a live album for me are the vocals and muffling them 90% of the time kinda ruins it. Can't even make out the words in the DWAS verse lol.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.