Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Requiem got me thinking, what if her decision to take on a more active role as a producer was influenced by reconnecting with Starlight after all these years of them being apart. Say what you want about the music she makes but she's also an experimental techno DJ and producer. Gaga also said she misses her Lower East Side community in multiple Mayhem interviews (Zane Lowe, Hot Ones).

Man, the joy upon watching her perform as a fully realized legend yesterday operating at the peak of her powers was comparable to the joy I felt when she would orchestrate her performances in real time with vocal chops and synth pads. Justice for Emma!

Emma-1.jpg

This Telephone/Dance In The Dark performance at 2010's Brit Awards is so good. Omg, she was here to stay! A real deal

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

4 minutes ago, Kékette said:

This is old news and this old man didn't know his label gave her permission. Flop behavior

@OP I have been listening to this on repeat all day, I fear I am obsessed

2 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

AM US

34. (+22) Requiem

Pleasantly surprised to see this so high and still climbing. This definitely seems like the best performing AM Live album so far beating even the likes of streaming giants like Billie and SZA? Granted, it has received more promo too but it's also one of the best live albums and shows ever created.

rogue2

I hope that this translate in future that she's gaining more and more people who are interested in listening to her music, especially in US which is her weakest performing market when it comes to Single. Ironic cause she's from US

They changed the album cover on AM.

Edited by Infernal Paradise

I know this question is random asf (that's my brand 🫡!!!) and my posts are often like Britney Spears' Instagram posts (can't believe it!! 🤯) but are there anyone in our fanbase bald? Because, yk, I see there's a pattern of OGHs, -*, most of them are bald (scary?? 😦). So if you're bald and a liddo, omg, please use hair grower! 😭🙏

16 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

They changed the album cover on AM.

Wasnt this the same when the album was out?

1 minute ago, Phoenixstar said:

Wasnt this the same when the album was out?

It was a little different, there was like a montage of short clips from different songs performances.

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Oh GodGa please keep using that vocoder and piss off the pretentious Liddos that only come in here every few weeks to ***** about whatever you're doing to feel holier than thou jonny

37 minutes ago, Kékette said:

I'm sorry... what an annoying piece of ****. How dumb do you have to be to think she's ripping you off when it's clearly an interpolation? It's times like these I wish Gaga was an ******* and would call people like this out.

37 minutes ago, Erotic said:

it's obvious some of the basic girls here will never understand why we love this crazy ***** jonny

The way she exposed the uvly truth of the industry. She gagged everyone. Not just Def Jam 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

The way she exposed the uvly truth of the industry. She gagged everyone. Not just Def Jam 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Butwe can't understand her because of the vocoder effect!!!11! heyoxygen2juannyfoot

Since my Mayhem vinyl shipped yesterday (Friday) even though I ordered it Thursday night, I'm going to guess that all the copies sold will count for next week's Billboard 200 instead of this week's.

Just now, Erotic said:

Butwe can't understand her because of the vocoder effect!!!11! heyoxygen2juannyfoot

I mean, do you agree with me that isn't that a way every electronic/dance pop artist using to express their messages? Not just Gaga, Madonna, Charli XCX, and many more also do that. The voice effects are just so cool. I love that. I think many people think it's soulless but it helps a lot to transfer the artists hidden meaning they intentionally want to give to the audience?

OMFG I lowkey thought liddos were overhyping Die With A Smile Requiem. I've yet to watch the whole thing but couldn't wait any longer to hear this and it's amazing. Oh I need Gaga to do this for LG8 soo bad. Also this sound with a Weeknd collab would be PERFECT jonny5

This is kind of sick that this is just for a one off live performance and we don't have a song that sounds like this, they should release this on Spotify at least.

Edited by eclipsed

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.