Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Idk anyone posted it before because I was sleeping and when I woke up, I saw that Russian name conversation about ripping off and OGHs doing some nasty things. Anyway I'm continuing to update news for y'all. I've just found this new hobby recently. 🥰

I feel like the Mayhem Ball film is not needed since the Copacabana show is the iconic one.

rogue2

1 minute ago, satnosaint said:

I feel like the Mayhem Ball film is not needed since the Copacabana show is the iconic one.

rogue2

Like say gex, the more, the merrier, my friend.

More people, more fun

More mayhem content, Liddos win 🥰

rogue2

3 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

I feel like the Mayhem Ball film is not needed since the Copacabana show is the iconic one.

rogue2

Well why don't you feel that in silence? We better get the damn tour setlist professionally recorded

rogue2

If it's being sold and promoted on AM then the sample was definitely done legally rip The man seems like a bitter loser

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Like say gex, the more, the merrier, my friend.

More people, more fun

More mayhem content, Liddos win 🥰

rogue2

But you will always remember the best one

rogue2

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I was afraid to say this since everyone was praising, so I'll hide behind your downvotes.

suburban

You getting the downvotes instead is hilarious

10 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

I feel like the Mayhem Ball film is not needed since the Copacabana show is the iconic one.

rogue2

Nah the MAYHEM Ball has some alterations that make it its own distinctive show (in my opinion). We need Summerboy and the Bad Romance look in 4k.

3 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

Listening to the new DWAS version from Requiem I experienced a feeling that I never felt before with any song (or for a long time so I don't remember). Can't even describe the vibe that it gives to my mind, body and soul. It feels so sad and happy at the same time. Very nostalgic. With that performance I realized that it's really the end of MAYHEM.

I get that feeling too. Its so emotional. Her verses with her voice barely making it through the vocoder idk it has a feeling of screaming but not being heard weeps

23 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

I feel like the Mayhem Ball film is not needed since the Copacabana show is the iconic one.

rogue2

But the tour is better?

12 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

You getting the downvotes instead is hilarious

The bigger the star, the bigger the target.

rogue2

Edited by hausofbryan

5 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I sometimes giggle to myself when looking at threads on here. People really think the professional twirler really hasn't been surpassed by numerous stars since, nevermind Gaga..

sabrina

Anyway. #Requiem

is this about Trapeze?

rogue2

I can't wait until The Rockin Roundtable reviews the show.

They're so lovely. heart

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

is this about Trapeze?

rogue2

It's about the one that took a photo with her and they both looked like drag performer versions of themselves.

rogue2

Shadow of A Man is one of my favs too. Its not getting much love bc of its early release I think..

guys….the tape…over the shirt….im deluluing…

IMG-3352.jpg

Just now, pablozedd said:

Shadow of A Man is one of my favs too. Its not getting much love bc of its early release I think..

A Stupid Love tea

suburban

I know it's intentional to keep the live album vibes, but I wish they muted the fans more on the album recordings.

And by more I mean

Completely so I don't hear them at all

ryan3

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The bigger the star, the bigger the target.

rogue2

The perfect celebrity of our base, no. 1 poster. Yasss GodBryan, the Taylor Swift of Gaga base clap3 don't let obsessed Bryan haters silence you

7 minutes ago, Link16 said:

Gaga on Brazil AM over the years

2016 - #1 Perfect Illusion

2017 - #1 Million Reasons, #1 The Cure

2018 - #1 Shallow

2019 - #1 Shallow

2020 - #1 Rain On Me, #1 Stupid Love, #1 Sour Candy

2021 - #1 Fun Tonight Remix

2022 - #5 Hold My Hand

2023 - #15 Bloody Mary

2024 - #1 Die With A Smile, #1 Disease

2025 - #1 Abracadabra, #1 Die With A Smile, #1 Vanish Into You

2026 - #1 Abracadabra (Live Apple Music)

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Gaga on Brazil AM over the years

2016 - #1 Perfect Illusion

2017 - #1 Million Reasons, #1 The Cure

2018 - #1 Shallow

2019 - #1 Shallow

2020 - #1 Rain On Me, #1 Stupid Love, #1 Sour Candy

2021 - #1 Fun Tonight Remix

2022 - #5 Hold My Hand

2023 - #15 Bloody Mary

2024 - #1 Die With A Smile, #1 Disease

2025 - #1 Abracadabra, #1 Die With A Smile, #1 Vanish Into You

2026 - #1 Abracadabra (Live Apple Music)

Her most loyal market. So glad Copacabana came together.

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.