Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Aries Groove said:

These needs to go viral IMMEDIATELY:

Venus

Alice

Babylon

LoveDrug

Teeth

Diamond Heart

Dancing In Circles

The only one with any chance on this list is LoveDrug, and even that's minimal.

ryan3

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

4 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I don't understand your hate

rogue2

I listened to it.

suburban

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I listened to it.

suburban

And when you listen to Shape of A NuclearBomb, you don't feel annoyed with the glitch in the beginning of the song? 😮

There's a glitch in shape of a woman?

Is said glitch that it's a mid soundtrack song?

rogue2

Ew. Base is weird with these people

Edited by David_Greengrass97

31 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-tell-you-th

Teeth was kinda viral for some weeks though

ryan4

30 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The only one with any chance on this list is LoveDrug, and even that's minimal.

ryan3

You dont think with a good trend BabyGOD cant do it OGH?

ryan4

7 minutes ago, Aries Groove said:

Teeth was kinda viral for some weeks though

ryan4

You dont think with a good trend BabyGOD cant do it OGH?

ryan4

Babylon is amazing, but I don't see it.

rogue2

"These people" Just @ me if you don't like what I say. I know I'm gross and weird, no need for dramatics.

I don't hate any of the DWP2 songs, but none of them are really standouts.

1 minute ago, Hollywood. said:

"These people" Just @ me if you don't like what I say. I know I'm gross and weird, no need for dramatics.

I don't hate any of the DWP2 songs, but none of them are really standouts.

I agree. But I still think a great move for her to set the stage of whatever acting role comes next (and to keep her streams up in general.)

rogue2

Just now, hausofbryan said:

24 hours and 14 mins

rogue2

AM leaked it would come in May 14th. What are you counting down for?

rogue2

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I agree. But I still think a great move for her to set the stage of whatever acting role comes next (and to keep her streams up in general.)

rogue2

And I will still happily stream them to boost her numbers.

Good news. Japanese liddos are working hard 🥰 They really love this song

Wait, I'm kinda surprised that Gar was the 5th most streamed female artist yesterday (17th overall) considering the DWP2 soundtrack flopped and she hasn't released anything else since MAYHEM eek I thought she would be lower

6 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Wait, I'm kinda surprised that Gar was the 5th most streamed female artist yesterday (17th overall) considering the DWP2 soundtrack flopped and she hasn't released anything else since MAYHEM eek I thought she would be lower

Well, she's exploding in her 40s, my friend Colmillo chick1

200w-thumb-gif-7f8f8997c0a68fad9d8d5b0d2

44 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Good news. Japanese liddos are working hard 🥰 They really love this song

even including japanese music?

Just now, iconicyayo said:

even including japanese music?

Idk. Maybe 🤔

40 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

even including japanese music?

Yes, J-Wave includes both iirc

Gaga-sama booking a Japanese hit clap3

Nothing off the TDWP2 soundtrack is smashing and we just have to accept that the audience is not interested in the music.

Didn't realize Gar was actually singing SOAW live in the movie until I watched it a 2nd time yesterday with my mom as an early Mother's Day thing. I say talentry

We need a viral moment for ARTPOP era and Joanne era.

Venus/Sexxx Dreams/Aura

and

Dancin' in Circles/John Wayne

Edited by BorisIsHere

ok but why does her gimme shelter live version with the stones kinda slaying on spotify

rogue2

more daily streams than heavy metal lover, almost on the level of vanish and how bad

14 minutes ago, BorisIsHere said:

We need a viral moment for ARTPOP era and Joanne era.

Venus/Sexxx Dreams/Aura

and

Dancin' in Circles/John Wayne

None of the songs on Joanne really have viral potential.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.