Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I agree but that's what the other professional writers and producers in the room are for. He's not qualified imo bird

I think anyone can write songs, there is no professional metrics needed for writing lyrics and humming melodies. Your idea has elitism undertone tbh. Michael never did any actual producing/engineering which is something that does need actual skills. In the end Gaga has the final say to her art, It's as stupid as blaming Travis for Taylor's worsen songwriting over the years.

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

OT:

A chinese liddos on Rednote posted that Michael has a private event for Outer Bio today and of course he signed up. The event organizer asked if anyone wants to sing a Gaga song to surprise him and he volunteered. Can't wait for the video, maybe Michael will share that moment to Gaga when he goes home lol.

'Cause baby now that you're caught what am I supposed to say

When you're so wrong in what you did but I still feel this way

I can't believe it or forget it, what I saw today

And if you're wondering if I'm staying, answer is no wayyyyy

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, GipJo said:

I think anyone can write songs, there is no professional metrics needed for writing lyrics and humming melodies. Your idea has elitism undertone tbh. Michael never did any actual producing/engineering which is something that does need actual skills. In the end Gaga has the final say to her art, It's as stupid as blaming Travis for Taylor's worsen songwriting over the years.

Anyone can write music ofc but we're talking about a Lady Gaga album here and he shouldn't be included in the writing process in my honest opinion. We'll never know for sure but I think Mayhem would have sounded more grungier had he not intervened. I have high standards for Gaga and her music, that's all.

4 minutes ago, Link16 said:

Viral VIY tweet heart2

Mulher Pepita you will always be famous heart

You know Lady Gaga will never betray the lgtv community because when you say Rose Bean fast it sounds like lesbian

Spotify / 09.27

17. (-1) Die With A Smile — 2,427,474

181. (-3) Poker Face — 1,092,277

185. (+15) Paparazzi — 1,084,928

FailSafe

UGH Hair's entire bridge section is one of the best things she's ever recorded tbh alexz

Do we still think TDWP2 tracks have a chance at an Academy Award nomination? I feel they could nominate her to try and secure a TV performance post-Rose Bean exposure. In my mind, since she has performed and appeared so many times at the Oscars, her name on the ballot for Best Original Song has the same pull as her getting Best Pop Vocal wins/noms for Joanne and Disease off status alone. I mean, all her flop soundtracks have still been Oscar, Emmy and Grammy nominated. Come through 5x Academy Award nominee Lady Gaga.

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

Edited by REALiTi

8 hours ago, Leptine said:

Sadly I don't think she's gonna make a new movie as lead anytime soon, movies get announced at least one year in advance if not more before filming, there haven't been even new rumors in the last year, we're definitely gonna have another new music era first, I don't see a movie happening before 2030.

I was really hoping she would have filmed more within the 2019-23 timeline, though it's understandable (rest is good, also covid and the strike had a negative impact on Hollywood productions). That damn Joker movie was such a waste, it pisses me off tbh. rogue

I really hope she doesn't do that X-Men movie like that one twitter insider was implying a while back. It could be cool, but I lowkey don't like the cast (I know I'm in the minority on that one).

4 hours ago, Link16 said:

Viral VIY tweet heart2

it's still so funny to me how fitting the vid is, like this is EXACTLY how I imagined a VIY video could look like

1 hour ago, REALiTi said:

Do we still think TDWP2 tracks have a chance at an Academy Award nomination? I feel they could nominate her to try and secure a TV performance post-Rose Bean exposure. In my mind, since she has performed and appeared so many times at the Oscars, her name on the ballot for Best Original Song has the same pull as her getting Best Pop Vocal wins/noms for Joanne and Disease off status alone. I mean, all her flop soundtracks have still been Oscar, Emmy and Grammy nominated. Come through 5x Academy Award nominee Lady Gaga.

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

Oscar submission deadline for Original Song is October 14, I hope we get an article around that time to see if Gaga/20th Century chose SOAW or RUNWAY. Also curious if TDWP2 would stick to 1 submission (since they can submit up to 3 per film).

If anything, the Grammy ballots on Oct 12 can clue us in when we see her Best Song Written for Visual Media submission.

Edited by Almodusa

Her stopping the following eras every 5 minutes to make sure the intended 2nd single is still the 2nd single after the whole Judas/TEOG - Venus/DWUW - Ayo/Million Reasons - INLA/ARUTW - Disease/DWAS fiascos teas

1 hour ago, motra_gaga said:

so there is this rating magnet…

mayhem

2020 and 2025 Being the top two and both had Gaga attending and performing.

sabrina

Michael is probably why LoveDrug exists as a Lady Gaga song, so..

His involvement was fine.

zendaya

Need her to drop a good professional expensive looking trailer for the mayhem ball film.

2 hours ago, Bhumisah said:

Need her to drop a good professional expensive looking trailer for the mayhem ball film.

let-me-hold-your-hand-when-i-say-this.pn

33 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Abra 573 on a Sunday update eek

Omg less than 1k daily streams the Beyhive got the last laugh sadviolin

11 hours ago, FailSafe said:

You know Lady Gaga will never betray the lgtv community because when you say Rose Bean fast it sounds like lesbian

Or Roast Beef keir

Edited by Monarch15

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.