Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Happylittlepunk

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Happylittlepunk

  1. It became a mega smash for the fashion community in tik tok.
  2. I use sumo/ai music to create some Latin edm songs with amazing male vocals for my ig reeelz to share with friends when I'm doing fun stuff outside, the gym, or traveling. Mostly because there is a lack of good Spanish vocalist with edm music. If you do hear any Latin edm is always the same terrible vocalists like peso pluma, bad bunny, j.balvin, or rauw Alejandro with a heavy ton of auto tune/voice effects. Otherwise if I found a good amount of great Spanish/latin male vocalist who did dance/edm music there would be no need for me to use AI music for my gym pics/videos. At least my AI can serve vocals and sound good.
  3. She did she served visually everything us fans wanted. We finally got extended promo, a massive tour, gothic/dark pop aesthetics. She served dance music hard again with abracadabra. I'm glad she didn't make an entire album full of abracadabras and garden of Eden even though that's what fans wanted as soon as they herd her sing abra-cadabra- abra-abra-cadaaabra. She served surprisingly good music and unexpected mega smash like die with a smile. New territory like how bad do you want me and shadow of a man. As well complete deep cut masterpieces like kill for love and love drug. Now we are ready for the next step for her and next evolution. I'm glad Gaga has enough respect for her artistry too not cave in to fans so much 100%.
  4. I know atrl hates this but it's just reality nobody cares about Madonna and people are tired of Taylor.
  5. My eras would start every 2 or 3 years. But my eras would be long. I would milk my eras like this. Release a full length album>>> deluxe edition>>>> follow up EP >>>> individual single release to end the era. I would be open to do collabs with other artist and remix albums. If the circumstances were natural and also open to doing soundtrack music also in between eras. This strategy would be a story driven and it would be easy for my fans and casual supporters to follow since they will be able to group together an entire era and aesthetic easily. This would also allow me to tour every era and promote instead of burning myself out by releasing so much music every year and not tour every album release. Which wouldn't be happy with if I couldt perform.
  6. Britney is done with music. At best she just be a supporter and mentor too her son Jayden if he becomes a popstar. Maybe she will help co-write some songs or be heavily involved in his career in background but Britney as a pop performer is done.
  7. I'm guilty cause I had a short term fling with a girl who identify as lesbian in public. I do think she was is bisexual who leans towards women. But I never argued about it or try too change her mind. Mostly because I wasn't seeing anyone at that time and she was just a. Girl who was attracted too me and wanted to hook up. But I can't say that because she clear that she had no interest in actually dating me. That happen for a solid 3 months. Eventually we stopped hooking up cause I wanted a relationship and actually started seeing someone and she back into dating women. We are still friends too this day on IG lol.
  8. Pitbull is actually fun to watch live.
  9. Which members did not get along that wa stopping the show?
  10. She is a woman who is 40 years old with a history of physical health issues. It doesn't take a lot brain power to see why she went the surrogacy route. At this OGH are simply pretending to be dumb for the sake of Stan hate wars.
  11. No she isn't too country. No one will care about her one year from now outside the US.
  12. I haven't had sex with men in a long time but I would say it's just being into it, enjoying yourself, and actually being vocally makes a big difference for me. Take it as someone who exclusively is a top only.
  13. Maluma I love him but it's true his streams are declining so much. A lot of male Latin artist that were massive in the 2010s there streams overal continued Too delcine. I think the problem they just need to do something new. Or maybe reggeaton is finally declining and people are moving to new genres within Latin music.
  14. Her branding and image isn't strong enough outside of the America's and Spain it's just that simple Shakira blew up so much because her music was extremely pop friendly and had image/branding that more people can relate too or appeal too. Karol is a fun to watch but what exactly is she outside of being a sexy Latina girl? She isn't a vocalist, or a dancer. She isn't a songwriter type either or known as a musician. She just the new Latina girl who currently has bigger streams than Becky G and Anitta.
  15. Bring rock music back maybe we need rock bands to shake the table politically and let those rock boys wear make up, eat bats, lick blood, kiss on stage, sing and smoke cigarettes on stage, let them spit on you're mouth etc. we need vocalists back, we need dancers again.
  16. It's well known older men do extremely well in the dating market. Older women sadly lose there dating value the older they get. With exceptions here and there but many of those women need to look like Selma Hayek, Penelope cruise, Sofia vergara, Shakira, JLO, or Monica Belluci.
  17. I wouldnt mind if either performed they have the hits my biggest problem is Justin is so fucken lazy. Like he will do the most basic **** ever and the gp will eat it up all because they had a crush on him when they were 13 and he been through a lot etc. like as if pop girls don't face far worse situations than him but on a daily.
  18. I'm sure she has it in her. I could easily see her go the country pop route full time and even more hyper femininity route which doesn't always mean sex doll persona. She can go a cottage core/princess route which would actually suit her very well and still be on brand for her.
  19. Lmao this is so true. Love Shakira but I never understood for an artist at her caliber always has cheap as looking tours. It gives low budget. When she can literally have one of the top visual tours of all time easily.
  20. Why are Karol G fan girls are always so insecure about Shakira? Good for Karol. Now she needs to just focus on creating legacy for herself and actually leaving a mark.
  21. We want dance music not sad boy music. He needs to read the room.
  22. I'm Mexican so I eat these with salsa and lemon juice.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.