Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

Anyone getting a sense that this album is the sound that Breathe In. Breathe Out. was supposed to be, until the label told her to change it to dance-pop.

Just did my first listen and hearing the leaked This Heart tracks, I definitely feel like that! Will post a proper review after a few listens, but enjoyed it the first time, the lyrics are so different, in a good way.

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 313.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Am I the only one who loves this album over BIBO? This album really felt authentic. BIBO has the bops but I have always loved her folk indie attempt with This Heart more hence I am super drawn to this album. At the moment only Growing Up is a dud to me, and I m really loving Weather for Tennis, Holiday Party, Future Trippin, You From the Honeymoon, The Optimist and Adult Size Medium.

Adult Size Medium is like Taylor's You're Losing Me with Hilary's mark, and it's sooo gooood, I keep repeating this song!

It's cute, like a less exciting CRJ. Her voice though.... oof.

This is her best album yet imo. I knew ATRL would be looking for Sparks type songs. However this shift suits her and it's a stunning piece of work. The Melodies are so complex and the production is great. The lyrics are authentic. It's great

And I'm crying again, the lyrics "I'm waking up to a dream sequence, sometimes I can't see me in it" is soooo emotional and then the chorus hits. Damn, this is really my fave so far.

This is the perfect sound for her and it's such a 30s millennial mom album. Very relatable. I think she'll have great success with this.

I just pressed play on this album and when Roommates came on I literally thought I was listening to Anti-Hero for a few seconds

onlyhighllght-stan-twitter.gif

It's a good album, better than BIBO, but I am clearly not her target audience. The lyrics are just not doing anything for me. I am sure there's some 35yo mom relating to every single word, which is a good thing.

I'm still gonna try to get tickets for London though

  • ATRL Moderator

I came into this with no expectations because I’ve never been too much of a Hilary Duff stan/fan, but I am absolutely DESTROYED?? jonny5

My favs on initial listen are Future Tripping, Growing Up and Holiday Party. I also really love Tell Me That Won’t Happen and Adult Size Medium.

The only two ones I don’t care too much for, for now, are You, From The Honeymoon and The Optimist but both of these could be growers for me.

All in all, a great effort for Hilary and I’ll definitely buy a physical edition of this one clap3

Also, this might be the Swiftie in me but I do feel like some songs production/themes could be inspired by Midnights.

28 minutes ago, Dzjxdzjx said:

Tried to get manchester tickets and they were all gone 😣

I got you, sis. Use the link via the venue, there are still a few left!

https://www.ao-arena.com/events/detail/hilary-duff

9 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

After listening to the album, the Roommates single cover should've been the album cover. It fits that mellow, sort of mystical vibe that the album has.

It will look too similar to Madison beers album

The Optimist

586d72f918d663f1ddf87e1899cb51d1.gif

Sonically such a beautiful song, yet lyrically heartbreaking.

I love how open she is on this album. Definitely an early favourite of mine.

56 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Also, this might be the Swiftie in me but I do feel like some songs production/themes could be inspired by Midnights

this. roommates really could've been a midnights cut jonny4

Honestly my top 5 is probably the 5 singles or live songs laugh

And that's ok! I really enjoy, if not love, everything. I couldn't have asked for any more.

WFT, FT and Mature are THE ONES! The bops, I'm living

5 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

So yeah.. It's a no for me but Hilary is my girl so i hope it will do well.

See yall in 2036

200w.gif

I don't think we will have to wait that long for another album

Hilary has got her work mojo back

I think it's possible we may get more music before then

I don't think Hilary has any intentions on getting a hit single or dominating the charts with this

This feels more like I made this album for myself

I wasn't expecting much to be honest since she only worked with Matt

If she does another album I hope she works with other people besides her husband

Since the touring is selling out and Hilary is back in work mode

I think she may quickly follow with more music especially with the tour being so long

I think holiday party could be a hit if it went viral

Edited by broolprop3

I feel like Disney pop is dying

Demi nick Selena Gomez and Miley latest projects were all flops

And they are bigger than Hilary so I'm not shocked this album didn't go number one like breathe in breathe out

1 minute ago, broolprop3 said:

Siento que el pop de Disney se está muriendo

Los últimos proyectos de Demi Nick, Selena Gomez y Miley fueron todos fracasos

Y son más grandes que Hilary, así que no me sorprende que este álbum no haya llegado al número uno, como respirar, exhalar

Mature out peak any BIBO song on iTunes

9 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I don't think Hilary has any intentions on getting a hit single or dominating the charts with this

This feels more like I made this album for myself

I wasn't expecting much to be honest since she only worked with Matt

If she does another album I hope she works with other people besides her husband

Since the touring is selling out and Hilary is back in work mode

I think she may quickly follow with more music especially with the tour being so long

I think holiday party could be a hit if it went viral

I really hope she does follow it up quickly!

I mean, she worked on this album for 2 years, she has to have done more songs than 11?

I hope there's a surprise deluxe planned.

Don't get me wrong, I love a short, concise album. But after 11 years... I need MORE.

8 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I feel like Disney pop is dying

Demi nick Selena Gomez and Miley latest projects were all flops

And they are bigger than Hilary so I'm not shocked this album didn't go number one like breathe in breathe out

The album just came out. toofunny3

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.