Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Ok current ranking:

  1. Holiday Party

  2. You, From the Honeymoon

  3. The Optimist

  4. Future Tripping

  5. Adult Size Medium

  6. Roommates

  7. Mature

  8. Tell Me That Won't Happen

  9. Growing Up

  10. Weather For Tennis (I don't get the hype for this one tbh but it's a fine song)

  11. We Don't Talk

All in all... very cohesive. She's not reaching the highs of her previous albums again it seems, but s the top 5 here is very strong. She's found a great sound that works very well for her, and it's just so heartwarming to see her so passionate about music again. I never thought we'd get here, but it feels so healing in this awful climate we're in (trump, the economy, etc.) to have a piece of my childhood back again.

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

highlights

  1. adult size medium

  2. we don't talk

  3. future tripping

oh godlary jonny2

8 minutes ago, harry_bev said:

I'm so confused where are y'all listening to these new versions of old songs 😂

I'm assuming people got either got all their vinyls today or their deluxe version cds today since it's not available on streaming, mine arrives today so I was wondering the same but then remembered laugh

The Optimist (!!!)

You, From the Honeymoon

Holiday Party

shestakingit-writing.gif

+ Mature continues to age like wine fine

pun not intended, this is definitely her most mature album with her BEST LYRICS

I really wanted to love this cause I love her, and there's definitely some great moments in it, but overall I'm disappointed. I blame mostly the production, it's very bland. She deserved better.

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

I really wanted to love this cause I love her, and there's definitely some great moments in it, but overall I'm disappointed. I blame mostly the production, it's very bland. She deserved better.

this is a lyric-forward album honestly. the more you deep listen to it, the better it gets. I really like the production, especially on Roommates, but it's almost more singer-songwriter in a way.

Just now, pinkbowvintage said:

this is a lyric-forward album honestly. the more you deep listen to it, the better it gets. I really like the production, especially on Roommates, but it's almost more singer-songwriter in a way.

I get that, I just wish she had worked with someone who had helped lift these songs a bit more, gave them more punchy hooks or something. I listened to album and I feel like I already forgot how most of songs sound like cause they go by so unremarkably. Hopefully it will grow on me tho.

hey now hey now this is what dreeeeaaaaams are made of (mine)

EarOne
No image preview

Scopri le Radio Date: Tutte le nuove canzoni rilasciate q...

Scopri tutte le nuove uscite musicali in radio questa settimana con le ultime radio date. Rimani aggiornato sulle nuove release e preparati alle prossime hit!

Weather For Tennis was serviced to Italian radio today. Can y'all give it a like? Just click on the flame next to the cover.

9 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

I get that, I just wish she had worked with someone who had helped lift these songs a bit more, gave them more punchy hooks or something. I listened to album and I feel like I already forgot how most of songs sound like cause they go by so unremarkably. Hopefully it will grow on me tho.

I blame the production for most of it too. The lyrics are great though.

If I hadn't been obsessed with her since I was a teenager, I would say this is a new artist I'm listening to cries

This body of work is so different from anything I associated "Hilary Duff" to. I love it all. Now to get tickets to her show

yeah holiday party is that girl. carly's spirit possessed her in the booth

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

She sounds exactly the same in Sparks (Mine) like she does in the original rip

It sounds slightly different to me. Like her voice is more natural and not edited. But yeah.

24 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Matthew's tribute, my heart heart2

https://www.instagram.com/p/DU_LLe8ibpg/

cries I'm so happy they found each other.

Growing Up completely ruined this entire record for me, I just can't assimilate the situation rip how ridiculous

but the positives: WFT and The Optimist are career highlights. I enjoyed the rest of the record too. It's very Kacey Musgraces x Carly Rae has many have put it, it's nice and mellow and sweet.

Personally I wanted something way rockier, punchier like Dignity but that's not who she is anymore and i'm ok with that. She obviously made this with care and love and I'm happy she's putting out what she wants

I did not like the album :( it sounds a too bedroom-pop for me , its like she tried to do Olivia/Taylor kind of sound and she could've slayed more with more catchy stuff. We Don't Talk is the most interesting song in the album

With Love (Mine) sounds amazing btw!

Edited by ShadeIena

15 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I blame the production for most of it too. The lyrics are great though.

Never let your husband produce your entire album. This is something I saw was an issue with Michelle Branch working with her husband too.

2 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Never let your husband produce your entire album. This is something I saw was an issue with Michelle Branch working with her husband too.

I think producer-diversity would've made this album way better

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.