Everything posted by toy soldier.
-
When Taylor songs get played in the club, people get drinks & sit/stop dancing. Why?
I haven't heard a pop song in a club in so long. I am jealous, London is such a flop
- FKA twigs drops lawsuit against Shia LaBeouf after actor voids NDA
-
Soulidified - "Man Ain't Me"
Any of them gay?
- Is Patient Zero a hit?
- Music that appeals to older gays, released by young female artists?
- Music that appeals to older gays, released by young female artists?
- Does your fave have a song more famous ww than Taylor's most famous hit?
- Cole Sprouce has current girlfriend copy exact photos of Lili Reinhardt
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
I wish I could experience this journey too
- Confessions 2 didn't re-enter billboard charts despite the VMA's promo? Why?
- Pitchfork critic hated Taylor's TTPD, now finds it one of her best/most interesting
- Is Music Madonna's most flawless album?
- Miley's 'Bass Persuades' earns the biggest 2nd week fall for an album debuting at #1
-
Troye Sivan - 'She's The Best'
I'm so gay I thought West Coast hip hop meant it sounded like Lana's West Coast
-
Early Selena had plenty of bops
She did, Star Dance was such a good teen pop album. Hit The Lights, Slow Down, Come and Get It, Star Dance were such bops
- Ellie shows off her man again
-
Slayyyter - 'wor$t man in america'
I am THIRSTY for this
-
Mabel dropped by Polydor Records after giving birth
I'll always love her for serving some much needed pop perfection in 2019. Everything after has been a chop though
- Rank Lana Del Rey's post-NFR albums from best to worst
-
Ariana Grande - "hate that i made you love me"
The Baby One More Time mix is now on Apple Music on Adam music's page
-
Debra Messing endorses GOP's Bruce Blakeman for NY governor: "What we need"
Who the **** are you
-
Debra Messing endorses GOP's Bruce Blakeman for NY governor: "What we need"
Why can't I have ****? Between this and the Charmed feud my childhood shows are f*cked
- Primavera Sound announces 2027 lineup
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Not sure if you know the lore, but a lot of the teen boppy songs were meant for the Crossroads soundtrack, while the more adult stuff was meant to be its own album. Jive in the end decided to put them all in the album. This is why it doesn't feel very cohesive. The adult stuff is very good imo, especially the Neptunes produced tracks and some of the 'ballads'. When I Found You, That's Where You Take Me and Before The Goodbye (kind of) are basically what the new girls are doing musically. When I Found You could be a Pinkpanthress song
- What is Rose Gray's best song?