Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

The Dazed Q&A was pretty disappointing.

She did talk a bit more about the inspiration for Holiday Party which was cool.

And this will be devastating to some: She answered a question about ever making "rock" songs again. She said "rock songs" is such a funny way to put it, and said she doesn't see herself doing so, but has had fun revisiting her early pop-rock stuff on tour

Why would someone ask her about Stuff By Duff? Embarrassing.

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

57 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Why would someone ask her about Stuff By Duff? Embarrassing.

It's basically like if Rihanna returned to music and was immediately asked about Fenty. So embarrassing

azealia

Edited by SafeAndSound

Obvs a Grammy nomination for Hilary would be incredible, especially after the year she's had. But it would also be a huge surprise lol. There's so much competition and our girl is still too underrated with the critics. Love her team for trying though 💕 maybe one day!

50 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Obvs a Grammy nomination for Hilary would be incredible, especially after the year she's had. But it would also be a huge surprise lol. There's so much competition and our girl is still too underrated with the critics. Love her team for trying though 💕 maybe one day!

Her Grammy submission leak

Album of the year

Best pop vocal album

Mature record of the year song of the year best pop solo performance

Let's hope she gets at least one

6 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

The Dazed Q&A was pretty disappointing.

She did talk a bit more about the inspiration for Holiday Party which was cool.

And this will be devastating to some: She answered a question about ever making "rock" songs again. She said "rock songs" is such a funny way to put it, and said she doesn't see herself doing so, but has had fun revisiting her early pop-rock stuff on tour

I'm very disappointed by most of the questions they picked, cause I was expecting more music related ones, you know?

Just like that little backstage interview she did for Vogue UK.

Like, I'm still waiting for the second part to drop... 🤭

Oh, and I'm here for a Christmas EP, cause I feel like that would make sense for our Christmas loving Queen!

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Totally stacked, and there's only 5 spots if we're going by last year. I was reading some early speculation saying at least 3 are basically locked in for a nom in the BPVA category:

Bruno Mars

Olivia Rodrigo

Olivia Dean

Ariana could also sneak in as she released Petal this year. Same with Harry Styles who is a Grammy darling.

I would LOVE to see Hilary recognized. But regardless, her album was hands down the best pop album of the year clap3

I think just a nomination as a recognition for the year she's had, will be more be than enough!

5 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Why would someone ask her about Stuff By Duff? Embarrassing.

Exactly my thoughts.

Also they must have received thousands of mails full of questions, so they could have asked her anything related to music, (nothing too comprising) maybe even anything about her past albums.

48 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Pop album of the year and I'm not even joking

Yeah sure, why not!? katie2

Edit: Oh, and THIS is why she's been so silent and I couldn't be happier for her!

She looks AMAZING!jonny

Edited by theedmontonkid

28 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Edit: Oh, and THIS is why she's been so silent and I couldn't be happier for her!

She looks AMAZING!jonny

Omg I thought she had purple hair for a sec and thought NEW ERA NEW IMAGE???

1 hour ago, joyxsoul said:

Omg I thought she had purple hair for a sec and thought NEW ERA NEW IMAGE???

I know, right?

By the way, isn't Mexico one of the biggest countries in the world?

I've never been to Mexico, but I've been to Hawaii and different countries in Europe and celebs know they shouldn't have dinner at The Costes Hotel in Paris or Sushi Park in L.A and whatnot, unless they want their picture taken.

So, how do paps find someone like Hil when she's not in a hot spot like Cabo?

I mean, she's in Puerto Vallarta, or is that a hot spot as well?

Is it like hotels calling photographers or it's just celebrities staying at the same places all the time?

Edited by theedmontonkid


https://www.instagram.com/stories/duffenoughproject/4003843316781231489?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&mdxt=eDNhZmJidTl0cmdw

Sweet!!!! This guy Jordy from Jordy's Music got complimented by Her on his own drum version of making it his own for her song "So Yesterday" and it's once again NOT POP 😂 . Comments are positive too, fans want it streaming. She's got Great taste!  Can see her changing the style/genre in a couple of years cause she clearly loved his version. Our girl is definitely branching out! 

https://i.postimg.cc/yW4yCbNt/IMG-1550.png

Good for her for going on a belated birthday girls only trip with her girl friends. No need to rush back til close to tour. Discoball Koma is handling Zoom Meetings in LA. 

Her song "No Work, All Play" definitely makes sense. No work for now. Just chillin. The hard Work can happen during her 3 months off.

Edited by justlovingmusicyall

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.