Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 313.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Just now, Tom_X said:

You guys, Wake Up (Mine) is SO GOOD

I'm kinda SHOOK

I wasn't too impressed with the snippets, but the HQ and in headphones is really serving jonny

I still need to listen to the last two tracks but I'm really loving the album. Gonna order the Walmart CD

Edit: is Walmart the only one with all the Mine songs? I don't understand why it's online only.

Edited by americanlife

Not the cds and vinyls people are getting being all autopen gaycat7 i hate this era of signed merch so bad

noparty

I think I'm gonna cancel my Japan edition and sell my vinyls.

1 minute ago, zach said:

Wait why is what dreams lowkey better than the og jonny3

You don't believe that lmao

3 minutes ago, americanlife said:

I still need to listen to the last two tracks but I'm really loving the album. Gonna order the Walmart CD

Edit: is Walmart the only one with all the Mine songs? I don't understand why it's online only.

I ordered it from here earlier this week https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/hilary-duff-luck-or-something/hnum/12602494

It shipped today

Her voice sounds amazing on the (mine) versions jonny3 specially on the older ones, she sounds less pitchy, queen of vocals jonny4 the Wake Up final chorus clap3 the So Yesterday bridge clap3 WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF jonny5 Sparks isn't doing it for me cause the og is already flawless. Come Clean chorus' is not doing it for me either but I actually appreciate her voice and some production elements being more present. WHY NOT YOU'RE SUCH A BOP, love her voice in this one jonny5 With Love isn't doing it for me, og is already flawless, (mine) isn't bad at all but you can't replicate perfection so...

1 minute ago, JDC said:

Her voice sounds amazing on the (mine) versions jonny3 specially on the older ones, she sounds less pitchy, queen of vocals jonny4 the Wake Up final chorus clap3 the So Yesterday bridge clap3 WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF jonny5 Sparks isn't doing it for me cause the og is already flawless. Come Clean chorus' is not doing it for me either but I actually appreciate her voice and some production elements being more present. WHY NOT YOU'RE SUCH A BOP, love her voice in this one jonny5 With Love isn't doing it for me, og is already flawless, (mine) isn't bad at all but you can't replicate perfection so...

Hearing her do all the bg vocals herself instead of some random jonny5

4 minutes ago, Cherish said:

You don't believe that lmao

But I do

IMG_7004.thumb.gif.303ef4cf531f36f4f9bbc

The "surprise" U2 album is blocking us in all the countries 😭

What Dreams Are Made Of is great too.

AND the ROCKIER Come Clean version OMG!!! Sounds so goood

Excited to hear all the mine versions!! My deluxe cds are out for delivery so I'm avoiding the album until it gets here jonny5

Edited by Subzero

Why is The Optimist serving the Sufjan Stevens/Taylor Swift crossover I have been wishing for since Folklore jonny5

I'm just gonna complain when I get it to her store fan but fr I'm PISSED

She sounds exactly the same in Sparks (Mine) like she does in the original rip

Edited by xokuba

4 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Why is The Optimist serving the Sufjan Stevens/Taylor Swift crossover I have been wishing for since Folklore jonny5

I was getting big Sufjan vibes from The Optimist too!

15 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I'm just gonna complain when I get it to her store fan but fr I'm PISSED

They really must think we're idiots who wouldn't notice.

Album is amazing. Truly a contender for Grammys. Queen Hilary send it for consideration.

5 minutes ago, headztrong said:

They really must think we're idiots who wouldn't notice.

The scary part is like last year I was listening to her and I said "I swear, she'd put out a new album and then everything would go fine but we'd get fake signatures"…. And here we are sad

I'm so confused where are y'all listening to these new versions of old songs 😂

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.