Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

...But it doesn't touch Dignity though. That one remains immaculate

rogue2

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

2 hours ago, mathekr said:

Based on these snippets, With Love is the only one that sounds very different imo, they did a great job recreating the songs.

What Dreams are Made of IS VERY DIFFERENT. I don't think I can stomach the rest right now skull Whoever made Hilary's vocals so low quality needs to be fired. She sounds like indie, but even indie has better microphones I swear.

LMAOOOOOO they hid WDAMO from her profile on spotify. I LOVE THEM FOR THAT

Each song is visualized by BTS footage. I guess there won't be any specially produced music videos later on.

Edited by gfc101222

  • Author

With Love (Mine) is a goddamn mess, should've rerecorded Fly instead deadbanana2

IF IT ain't the WEAther for TENnis then

Guess we could ARgue until dinnertime

You calling me batshit's the FAStest

ANtibiotic to THINKING

You're different THIS time

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Mess she went in at her sister bibliahhgood riddance

it made me giggle ahh

2 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

IF IT ain't the WEAther for TENnis then

Guess we could ARgue until dinnertime

You calling me batshit's the FAStest

ANtibiotic to THINKING

You're different THIS time

tenor.gif

Dee-Pinky-K-wang-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-

she sounds more squeaky on the new With Love than the original, queen of reverse aging vocals!

7 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

With Love (Mine) is a goddamn mess, should've rerecorded Fly instead deadbanana2

Agreed. Fly is the perfect rock track. I blame the general public.

Listening to the album now and Weather for Tennis is absolutely POP PERFECTION and the production is popping on my AirPods.

Even though it's not my favorite Hilary Duff album, I'm honestly overwhelmed with emotion. It finally feels like we're getting a real era. For a true HD fan, this is bigger than just music preference. We've already gotten more than ever before!

I really hope it debuts at least top 10… because I don't want her to get discouraged again.

also It's kind of wild when you think about it. We only got one album from her in her 20s, and now this is probably her only album in her 30s. & honestly, this might be the first time we're seeing a truly confident Hilary. 

on another note, after listening, she did pick the right singles, hopefully one or two of the songs could chart with the album release! Fingers crossed 🤞 

Album rankings:

  1. Dignity

  2. Breathe In. Breathe Out.

  3. Luck… or something

  4. Hilary Duff/Most Wanted

  5. Metamorphosis

Edited by usersanchez

Oh, Haylie Duff…when the Brazil stans and I catch you…

Also, Hilary dropping this album ONE DAY after Haylie's birthday is sending me.

57 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

No it's my honest opinion. I don't like those albums nor do I think they are listenable from those artists.

To say they're unlistenable is not an opinion, you highkey hate music. You should use better words to not be considered a joke.

And highkey your taste is mediocre if you really think this is better than the other three albums and i'm not saying this is bad.

You HAVE to give it to Atlantic for handling this release so perfectly, my expectations of them were in the gutter because they usually tend to butcher it for other artists weeps

Why does every rerecorded song sound so… over-enunciated?

It's like the music production is already completely finished, and then they just hand Hilary the lyric sheet and tell her to sing it in one take. She sounds so careful - like she has to pronounce every single syllable exactly the "correct" way.

The pronunciation feels too strong, almost over-enunciated… like I'm watching an English sing-along study channel instead of listening to a pop song.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.