Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, moonllum said:

To say they're unlistenable is not an opinion, you highkey hate music. You should use better words to not be considered a joke.

And highkey your taste is mediocre if you really think this is better than the other three albums and i'm not saying this is bad.

It is my opinion as music is subjective. I don't like those albums. grow up.

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 313.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Hilary WAP

She did that!!! the album is fantastic, its very vulnerable, very well produced, I was in shook with the lyrics, Let's make this album a hit!

Clearly you can notice how she was in control of this album, they let her do & talk about what she want clap3

Top 5:

Weather For Tennis

Roommates

Future Tripping

The Optimist

Holiday Party

Why is no one as gagged as I am by Holiday Party jonny5

It is THAT GIRL

2 minutes ago, Hilary & Rock said:

Why is no one as gagged as I am by Holiday Party jonny5

It is THAT GIRL

Holiday party is one of the best on the album

im gonna throw up i just heard Sparks

Hollywood Records, I am begging you. PLEASE LET HER HAVE HER MASTERS. I don't care if its just the instrumental, just please. I can't take these reproductions....

first listen time while I drive around the suburbs not accepting ubereats orders cause they aren't offering me enough money jamming

  • ATRL Moderator

That Bon Iver line cracks me up every damn time dies Love you Hil

3 minutes ago, Cherish said:

im gonna throw up i just heard Sparks

Hollywood Records, I am begging you. PLEASE LET HER HAVE HER MASTERS. I don't care if its just the instrumental, just please. I can't take these reproductions....

The reproduction dont change anything. you can still listen to the original on streaming lol

This album is such a full circle moment for the fans. So happy to see all of you who got tickets and that we're all celebrating. I'm proud of her for how vulnerable and honest this album is 💕

Just now, Plasticdoll said:

The reproduction dont change anything. you can still listen to the original on streaming lol

and I will be, but I know she's remaking them cause she doesn't own them anymore (actually not streaming tho, only on pirated lol)

Is anyone else unable to listen to this on Apple Music UK still?

Just now, Cherish said:

and I will be, but I know she's remaking them cause she doesn't own them anymore

Yeah, I don't even think the "mine" version will even get onto streaming services anyways.

There are 2 songs I didn't care for but the rest go from decent to really good, my main complain is probably the production in some of the songs where they feel kinda flat but overall I like the album.

I think You from the Honeymoon has the most potential.

But I like better The Optimist

44 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

The way we thought this was going to be a Christmas song when the title dropped only for it to be about Hilary thinking Matthew would *** a woman at a holiday party….asdfghjkl.

The fact that I dismissed this song when I heard the title only to then be absolutely flabbergasted on first listen jonny3

On Adult Size Medium, Hilary Duff finds the sound that Taylor Swift has been chasing for years.

IMG_1800.gif

Are you guys hearing the full songs of the rerecords? The snippets sound good rip I wanna know what y'all are hearing

suburban

I LOVE this album, I mean, I didn't know what to expect other than not an EDM record, but she made me so proud.

She sounds like an angel and Matt sure played his part on it, but you can tell this is Hilary's album, the one she wanted to make.

I can't pick a favourite, I still like Future Tripping better than Weather For Tennis and The Optimist is such a sad, but beautiful song, so I can't pick only one.

The Optimism is such a gorgeous song but very sad at same time, didn't know she was in such a bad terms with her dad (I feel you girl)

8 minutes ago, flower moon said:

the first track sounds like a carly rae song deadbanana

wait till you get to Tell Me That Won't Happen... she sounds like Carly herself lol i think it reminds me of a Dedicated outtake.

Holiday Party lowkey reminds me of Keep Away, as well. or maybe So Right?

Edited by despy

this sounds more amazing over speakers. Maybe that's how it was meant to be played skull

Is there a BIBO type of bop in there? The singles bummed me out

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.