Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Matthew, when I catch you with these hands for the production crimes you've commited. Why is this so low quality sounding? doc Hilary sounds pretty damn great.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

She's taking IT. Her mid tempo Taste is here @wish @Popboi. @Mocha @GardenPanty @Sabrina Carpenter @suburbannature

Why does this sound so low quality? Who ******* exported this album? This song is so good otherwise though.

30 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

Where can I listen to the re-records?

THIS. I don't see them anywhere.

Just now, Cherish said:

Why does this sound so low quality? Who ******* exported this album? This song is so good otherwise though.

It sounds ok in my Sony headphones on Youtube? The ending sounds a bit distorted but that seems a production choice. I'll try in my Airpods tomorrow to see.

When she's running around in the video ahh This video has no plot. I see the headlines now: "Weather for Tennis" is just 4 minutes of Hilary sexiness. She looks incredible though clap3 And I know, she was the reason I was straight until I learned I like boys a lot more clap3

3 minutes ago, despy said:

Holiday Party gagged me hold on-

The way we thought this was going to be a Christmas song when the title dropped only for it to be about Hilary thinking Matthew would *** a woman at a holiday party….asdfghjkl.

I remember it all

And I remember nothing

How did we get here?

Was it luck or something?

Was it luck or something?

tenor.gif

Edited by VENUSWAVE

3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

It sounds ok in my Sony headphones on Youtube? The ending sounds a bit distorted but that seems a production choice. I'll try in my Airpods tomorrow to see.

I'm using AudioTechnica and it looks like the spectograms for the album don't reach past 20kHz, which makes this an MP3-like export. At least the vocals, look like it was a different microphone. Still, her vocals sound incredible (for most of the album) even in low quality. Talk about quality control, so sad.

"adult size medium" makes me cry 😭 😭 😭

Like. First listen. Cried.

Second. Third. Cried.

So nostalgic so real.

Ugh I'm so proud of her, this album is everything and more. As a day one fan I'm just so proud of the body of work she just released and so proud she's proud of herself. This really is the year for Duff fans 🥹.

finished my first listen. "We Don't Talk" & "Growing Up" honestly concerned me to think the rest of the album would be duds but thank goodness i was wrong. from "The Optimist" onwards, the album gets immensely better. wasn't expecting the album to have such a darker mood overall in terms of production but it's also a sweet surprise. i've always loved me a nicely executed mid-tempo! i can definitely understand why many users here picked different songs as their faves cause, they're all very good. "The Optimist", "You" & "Holiday Party" gagged me during my initial listen. that was a 1-2-3 punch right there. i love how the final song is the perfect song to end the record as well. the track sequencing here is great.

i think i can already foresee this record becoming my fave of Hil's. sorry Dignity ) i'll say i didn't really enjoy how wordy most of the songs were. some spaces between lines or verses were needed at times but i'm stanning the lyrical content this album brings out.

Edited by despy

  • ATRL Administrator

i’m so, so much in love with this album.

3 hours ago, mathekr said:

Still going through it, but cool tidbit: She mentioned a leftover song called Apartment No.4 which is from very early sessions of the album on summer 2023

Stanning Godlanis's Not The Doctor omg @Reverse Warholian tag all the Canadians jonnycat

13 minutes ago, Cherish said:

When she's running around in the video ahh This video has no plot. I see the headlines now: "Weather for Tennis" is just 4 minutes of Hilary sexiness. She looks incredible though clap3 And I know, she was the reason I was straight until I learned I like boys a lot more clap3

she was so inspired by Miley's Jaded music video i know that's RITE!

Atrl GIF - Atrl - Discover & Share GIFs

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

are the (mine) versions out anywhere?

The album is not out in American Walmart yet (it's just 1am in eastern time and 10pm california time but I don't think they stock until next day) but we do have snippets under Tracklisting

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/hilary-duff-luck-or-something/hnum/12602494

Just now, despy said:

she was so inspired by Miley's Jaded music video i know that's RITE!

Atrl GIF - Atrl - Discover & Share GIFs

now how did I not know that Jaded had a MUSIC VIDEO? ahh

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Stanning Godlanis's Not The Doctor omg @Reverse Warholian tag all the Canadians jonnycat

I watched an old interview today while ripping all my Japan edtions of her other albums that include all the bonus tracks + DVD stuff that mentioned Liz Phair. She's always been an indie girl lover clap3

2 minutes ago, Cherish said:

The album is not out in American Walmart yet (it's just 1am in eastern time and 10pm california time but I don't think they stock until next day) but we do have snippets under Tracklisting

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/hilary-duff-luck-or-something/hnum/12602494

thank you. I do hope she releases them on streaming

6 minutes ago, Cherish said:

The album is not out in American Walmart yet (it's just 1am in eastern time and 10pm california time but I don't think they stock until next day) but we do have snippets under Tracklisting

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/hilary-duff-luck-or-something/hnum/12602494

He ruined sparks rip

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.