Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

What Dreams Are Made Of is a massive improvement. It's so beautiful!!

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Views 314.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

8 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Never let your husband produce your entire album. This is something I saw was an issue with Michelle Branch working with her husband too.

His production itself wasn't too bad but why did he make it sound so low quality?

31 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:
EarOne
No image preview

Scopri le Radio Date: Tutte le nuove canzoni rilasciate q...

Scopri tutte le nuove uscite musicali in radio questa settimana con le ultime radio date. Rimani aggiornato sulle nuove release e preparati alle prossime hit!

Weather For Tennis was serviced to Italian radio today. Can y'all give it a like? Just click on the flame next to the cover.

Umm and we only at 13 come on yall heart

I am really blown away by the re-records. Is it just me or are they much better than the Taylor Versions? The production and vocal mixing are really well balanced unlike Taylor's new vocals which sound like they're sitting on top of the instrumental.

To me most of the record has this dreamy soundscape which amplifies the intimacy of the confessional style lyrics. Adult Size Medium is clearly the thesis and I think its style kind of reverberates throughout the whole thing which makes it all so beautiful and cohesive. Not one song out of place imo

Edited by SafeAndSound

I've had class and work all day so haven't listened yet but have just been streaming it all day in increments on both Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube at super low volume to count as streams ryan5

Can't wait to listen when I get home tho! rainbow

2 hours ago, xokuba said:

She sounds exactly the same in Sparks (Mine) like she does in the original rip

Yup, I noticed that too! But there isn't any major voice change from 28 to 38 anyways.

Not her label sending me an email to buy the album after I bought multiple versions and plan to buy the mine album for RSD too.

steph2.gif

Are we aware of any scheduled TV appearances / live performances for this week?

The album seems to be doing well so far, I hope they have plans to support it.

Did she have someone dub her voice during the high note of What Dreams Are Made Of or did she attempt it herself this time?

I like the Somebody That I Used to Know-esque synths on We Don't Talk

1 minute ago, iLiveMusic said:

Has anyone found the walmart exclusive in store?

It's probably not being carried

10 minutes ago, iLiveMusic said:

Has anyone found the walmart exclusive in store?

xtinass

19 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Did she have someone dub her voice during the high note of What Dreams Are Made Of or did she attempt it herself this time?

She does all the vocals this time.

I realized why I like Hilary's re-records. She replicated the emotions from the OGs, something Taylor didn't even bother trying to do. It makes a big difference when you put effort into the emotions. Taylor's Versions were so distracting because I was busy comparing the lifeless emotions to the originals. Hilary's is more faithful and true to the originals.

Edited by Buffy

8 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I realized why I like Hilary's re-records. She replicated the emotions from the OGs, something Taylor didn't even bother trying to do. It makes a big difference when you put effort into the emotions. Taylor's Versions were so distracting because I was busy comparing the lifeless emotions to the originals. Hilary's is more faithful and true to the originals.

im confused, is this new album or re-recorded?

Got in my car and blasted my first listen!

Yall I'm so proud of our girl. I can't see how you can't adore this album from start to finish.

Sis' vocals are vocaling in ways I really never knew she would explore. Matt really pushed her in the studio creatively, you can hear it.

The production actually is soo dreamy all the way through, her vocal layering is so perfect in multiple songs (Holiday Party omg)

This is Hil like I've never knew we'd hear her, I'm so glad she didn't do the EDM album people were clamoring for.

tbh I'm not sure but I think Hilarys voice and tone induces pure dopamine to the brain idk

And now that I've fully listened, it's definitely a bit god-tier Carly Rae in the best way

3 minutes ago, Subzero said:

luckorsomethingdeluxe.jpg

SHE'S HERE jonny5

No pink hype sticker… wtf

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.