Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Very well said, the docuseries seemed like it would be the cornerstone of her return so her answer was slightly disappointing if it's not even in any stage of the editing process.

I didn't get the sense that it's completely parked/cancelled so I do think we're still getting it at some point, but it's clear it's not a priority

Yeah I don't think it would have been answered at all if it was completely off the table… I think they're further along than she's saying. Hilary has a way of making things seem less conceived than they are.

Just like how she said in the same chat that they've been busy finalizing dates for the tour when they're about to be announced next week.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

The live stream was actually really good. Did anyone else kii at Hilary calling No Work, All Play by the name of All Play, No Work, nnnnn;

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

The live stream was actually really good. Did anyone else kii at Hilary calling No Work, All Play by the name of All Play, No Work, nnnnn;

Didn't even hear that, my ear corrector heard No Work, All Play 😅

Her assistant should get a raise for mentioning Holiday !

5 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

The live stream was actually really good. Did anyone else kii at Hilary calling No Work, All Play by the name of All Play, No Work, nnnnn;

And let's hope she forgets about that song quick, because we do NOT need that one on the setlist. laugh

1 minute ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

And let's hope she forgets about that song quick, because we do NOT need that one on the setlist. laugh

I'm surprised she even remembered that song, her Alzheimer treatment is showing some very encouraging early signs!

6 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

And let's hope she forgets about that song quick, because we do NOT need that one on the setlist. laugh

One of her vocal highlights but ok.

I think the docuseries is coming at the end of this era like Taylor swift came after the eras tour was over

since she said she filming everything

I really like how Hilary is really paying attention to what fans want this era

either her Matt or her assistant tells her everything

how else would she known that fans want stranger

I was working when the live happen but watched the replay

the question I'm dying to know is if Hilary will make another album after this one or if she going back into hiatus for a couple years

I think a deluxe version will happen at the very least

I'm not sure how albums she promised Atlantic with her contract

obviously rca was a one album deal

21 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I think the docuseries is coming at the end of this era like Taylor swift came after the eras tour was over

since she said she filming everything

I really like how Hilary is really paying attention to what fans want this era

either her Matt or her assistant tells her everything

how else would she known that fans want stranger

I've only seen a few people here (including me) asking for Stranger. hopefully she does it soon so we can se how she'd take on it in 2026.

I love No Work, All Play. She sounds amazing and sultry on it, it's such a vibe and I always feel so classy spinning it on vinyl at home. But.... it's definitely NOT a song I'm clamoring to hear live. I'd prefer to make more room for BIBO and random self-titled cuts. Oh and PLAY WITH FIRE flame

6 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

itll be 230 am where i live when this live airs. the questions asked better not make me regret foregoing my sleep!

well i failed to stay up for the live. but am rewatching it on youtube now. i agree with people's sentiment on the docuseries tho. i would hate for this docuseries to receive the same fate its conceptual predecessor did back then in the AAY era. but regardless, us getting new music and a pretty good roll out so far has been such an unexpected gift for us fans. i'll try to think positively haha!

I wish Hilary would pull a Mariah or Taylor and make a music video for one of her old songs

I would pick the getaway

There's just so much potential gifs from the livestream lmao

This was iconic 😅

I love her confidence, she was probably thinking "What a dumb question. You'll get it when the record comes out, duh".

Edited by Yasin

41 minutes ago, Yasin said:

This was iconic 😅

I love her confidence, she was probably thinking "What a dumb question. You'll get it when the record comes out, duh".

Trademarking "next week Mark P you're gonna get it!"

Can't wait for her Christmas single "Your Album's Coming Out, What Are You Doing?" Ft. Matthew

I was working when the livestream happened but someone should've asked her to add more BIBO songs to the setlist like OIAM, BIBO or AAAM dancehall

kind of annoyed that we have no idea what the release week promo will look like. Also really hope that she has at least a televised performance lined up.

Imagine Hilary on the BBC Radio One Show, doing Mature, Roommates and a cover of TFOO or maybe a cover of Olivia Dean.

44 minutes ago, Hilary & Rock said:

I was working when the livestream happened but someone should've asked her to add more BIBO songs to the setlist like OIAM, BIBO or AAAM dancehall

I just finished work, so I couldn't watch anything live, but her saying that they're still filming stuff made my day (maybe she will release it after the tour is done).

Also I love that she acknowledge Dignity and maybe she'll drop Metamorphosis and replace it with One In A Million,

  • Author
43 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

kind of annoyed that we have no idea what the release week promo will look like. Also really hope that she has at least a televised performance lined up.

She'll probably do one talk show, a podcast and signings

All Work No Play? Who tf asked for that we want GYPSY WOMAN

I don't know who needs to hear this but I want her to do Happy.

If you're gonna do Dignity tracks, you gotta do Play With Fire and Danger 100%. GW's lyrics are dated and questionable.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.