Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Do we know for the sure the countdown on her website is for the world tour announcement/dates/presale? It has to be right? A countdown for the tracklist wouldn't really be warranted. Unless Weather For Tennis/Future Trippin' is coming with it

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if the countdown ends up being for the tracklist announcement. Since they confirmed it's coming next week.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

surprised to see the demand for physical records from her, most of the vinyl variants on her website sold out

12 minutes ago, Joyride said:

surprised to see the demand for physical records from her, most of the vinyl variants on her website sold out

I went to check and is it just me or is her shop down? (US here) Queen of demand if so.... https://shop.hilaryduff.com/

Edited by SafeAndSound

The

19 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

no tracks yet? how has it not leaked

Tracklist have leaked since Nov last year babe

Weather for Tennis
Roommates
We Don't Talk
Future Tripping
Growing Up
Optimist
You, From the Honeymoon
Holiday Party
Mature
Tell Me That Won't Happen
Adult Size

Edited by rcksluke

20 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

no tracks yet? how has it not leaked

Tracklist has definitely been floating around. Let's not manifest any other sort of leak though (unless it's the elusive ones pre-2014)

7 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I went to check and is it just me or is her shop down? (US here) Queen of demand if so.... https://shop.hilaryduff.com/

Working fine for me atm

27 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I went to check and is it just me or is her shop down? (US here) Queen of demand if so.... https://shop.hilaryduff.com/

it's working for me as well, I'm glad I got the signed vinyl and cd from the first drop

Can you track your order from the official shop? I bought the signed CD on 11/21 but the links from the email seem to be expired katie

5 hours ago, Joyride said:

surprised to see the demand for physical records from her, most of the vinyl variants on her website sold out

I need disney to hope on board with this comeback and repress her discography

specifically most wanted I lost my copy and the re sells are too expensive

is walmart the only version with all the bonus tracks? I don't want to shop there...

17 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I need disney to hope on board with this comeback and repress her discography

specifically most wanted I lost my copy and the re sells are too expensive

https://www.disneymusicemporium.com/search/?storeId=4225&includeArtistSearch=false&componentId=SearchComponent_MetaNav_2&searchTerm=hilary+duff

6 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Do we know for the sure the countdown on her website is for the world tour announcement/dates/presale? It has to be right? A countdown for the tracklist wouldn't really be warranted. Unless Weather For Tennis/Future Trippin' is coming with it

It is most definitely dates, especially if the tour is expected to start in the summer. Then the first batch would go on sale the following week to concide with the release.

If Hilary and Haylie weren't feuding then we definitely would have gotten a our lips are sealed performance

I wonder if she consider adding the songs from a Cinderella story soundtracks since that seems to be her most popular movie outside of Lizzie

crash world is pretty known aside from our lips are sealed

I think there's a music video of her singing it in the studio not sure if it was ever a single

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

If Hilary and Haylie weren't feuding then we definitely would have gotten a our lips are sealed performance

I wonder if she consider adding the songs from a Cinderella story soundtracks since that seems to be her most popular movie outside of Lizzie

crash world is pretty known aside from our lips are sealed

I think there's a music video of her singing it in the studio not sure if it was ever a single

I don't think Haylie would ever do it as she's so into directing, but I'd die if Hil did Crash World

Does anyone know if the Walmart edition is limited? I want to wait until release day to see if I can grab it in store, but if I can't and it's sold out online I'm gonna kms 💀

2 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Does anyone know if the Walmart edition is limited? I want to wait until release day to see if I can grab it in store, but if I can't and it's sold out online I'm gonna kms 💀

the link only says walmart exclusive, it doesn't state its a limited run. i think you should be good! worst case scenario you'll grab it online if its sold out in store (can happen, bibo was sold out in almost every target back in the day but it was incredibly understocked as well rip i don't think it'll be the case this time around!)

Edited by eduardolevit

I wish she would do a collector's edition like back in the day:

7 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Does anyone know if the Walmart edition is limited? I want to wait until release day to see if I can grab it in store, but if I can't and it's sold out online I'm gonna kms 💀

It is not. It is also being sold on most european countries.

FNAC pretty much confirmed with love is the last re-record!
https://www.fnac.es/a12795824/Hilary-Duff-luck-or-something-CD-Exclusivo-FNAC-Disco

Track 1
Roommates
Track 3
Track 4
Track 5
Track 6
Track 7
Track 8
Mature
Track 10
Track 11
Wake Up (Mine)
So Yesterday (Mine)
What Dreams Are Made Of (Mine)
Sparks (Mine)
Come Clean (Mine)
Why Not (Mine)
With Love (Mine)

Edited by eduardolevit

49 minutes ago, eduardolevit said:

FNAC pretty much confirmed with love is the last re-record!
https://www.fnac.es/a12795824/Hilary-Duff-luck-or-something-CD-Exclusivo-FNAC-Disco

Track 1
Roommates
Track 3
Track 4
Track 5
Track 6
Track 7
Track 8
Mature
Track 10
Track 11
Wake Up (Mine)
So Yesterday (Mine)
What Dreams Are Made Of (Mine)
Sparks (Mine)
Come Clean (Mine)
Why Not (Mine)
With Love (Mine)

Nitpicky but With Love placed as the last track is a little odd for physicals, but maybe this isn't the official order for the mine tracks. A song like Why Not or WDAMO should be the "closer" imo

12 hours ago, Lemonaade said:

I wish she would do a collector's edition like back in the day:

When

They pressed most wanted I was hoping this version would be pressed

also it's not available on streaming in USA

I loved the party up and jerchio remixes they blow the originals out of the water

we need this pressed on vinyl Disney I gonna start spamming them

I spam them about best of being pressed and they finally did it so it works

Edited by broolprop3

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

Nitpicky but With Love placed as the last track is a little odd for physicals, but maybe this isn't the official order for the mine tracks. A song like Why Not or WDAMO should be the "closer" imo

Why not has already closed two Hilary albums

Most wanted standard and metamorphosis

I really hope things pick up and Hilary appears on the billboard hot 100 again

if she does this will be third constructive decade she been on billboard hot 100

2000s most of her discography expect reach out and beat of my heart play with either didn't chart

Reach out and play with fire went number one on the dance charts though

So either way they were still hits for her

2010s chasing the sun/ sparks

She would join Jonas Miley Selena Gomez and Demi as the only Disney channel stars to have charted in 3 decades

I don't consider Britney Christina or Justin Disney channel stars

Edited by broolprop3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.