Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I just finished work, so I couldn't watch anything live, but her saying that they're still filming stuff made my day (maybe she will release it after the tour is done).

Also I love that she acknowledge Dignity and maybe she'll drop Metamorphosis and replace it with One In A Million,

i was spamming the chat with One in a Million because it would slap live. But there were too many people in the chat. I also wish she'd do more BIBO since we never got to see those played live.

also i wonder how many songs we'll get in total for the world tour since fans keep bugging her to add stuff, but she also has to add some more songs from this new one. seems like they need to keep the show below 80 mins

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

I don't know who needs to hear this but I want her to do Happy.

Definitely, one of my favorite songs!

7 hours ago, Stepfon said:

She sounds more confident speaking about her old music compared to interviews from a few months ago...

maybe she's finally accepted her musical impact alexz2

10 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I don't know who needs to hear this but I want her to do Happy.

agreed. its such a stylish song, and would be nice to give it a more mature pop-rock edge to it this time round.

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

She sounds more confident speaking about her old music compared to interviews from a few months ago...

maybe she's finally accepted her musical impact alexz2

this actually is lowkey hilarious to witness. for YEARSSS she mentioned she hated her old music, forgotten about the songs/albums and LOATHED the xmas album. either she's being forced to accept and embrace them, or she really has grown to realise their impact. her giving 100% for this time's musical comeback is such a sigh of relief and breath of fresh air. cant wait for Feb 20!

The way she mentioned her HATE about The Math fan

I agree is cringey af but it was ok back in the day haha I'm shocked she's considering perform it once.

y'all doing too much on The Mathsus. HATERS! (another over-hated song, for the record 🤡)

~

TWO WEEKS!!!

I need her to end my life and do No Work All Play live. Justice for her magna opus.

7 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I wonder if we will get one more song before the album drops

We will probably get Weather For Tennis during album release week. eli

49 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

We will probably get Weather For Tennis during album release week. eli

Yesssss I need her to serve us some pre-album tennis (but for the gays) 🎾 gaycatina1

Who suggested her to play The Math and No Work, All Play? What we need is Stranger, Happy and Holiday

She need a "Luck… or something for get the tickets" a new variant with the tickets for the show and we have a number 1 album

wish she'd perform Gypsy Woman but the title would make people throw hands

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

wish she'd perform Gypsy Woman but the title would make people throw hands

Can't get away with the Gypsy Shifty Woman, here today then gone for goooooodddd

2 hours ago, MatiasCc18 said:

She need a "Luck… or something for get the tickets" a new variant with the tickets for the show and we have a number 1 album

I believe Billboard has rules restricting these kind of album/ticket "bundles". But to boost sales there should be an easy one-click way for people to buy the record as an add on when purchasing a ticket.

Can you all believe we are two weeks away from a new album from the Queen?

3 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Who suggested her to play The Math and No Work, All Play? What we need is Stranger, Happy and Holiday

I think I prefer Little Voice to The Math these days. But I agree Stranger Holiday Play With Fire One In A Million CONFETTI and BIBO (song) need their moment

24 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Can you all believe we are two weeks away from a new album from the Queen?

It will be Hilary duff day in my house I really hope vinyls are delivered by release date from her website

47 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Can you all believe we are two weeks away from a new album from the Queen?

A year ago she was selling candles on insta, now her new album is just days away (and world tour in the works). I could cry heart2

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I believe Billboard has rules restricting these kind of album/ticket "bundles". But to boost sales there should be an easy one-click way for people to buy the record as an add on when purchasing a ticket.

I think it would already help loads when they do a special early tour presale for people that buy the album in her store.

Guaranteed loads of sold copies.

Life is lifeing pressure is pressuring

Touching myself looking at porn

I need more of these GEMS of lyrics

Do we know for the sure the countdown on her website is for the world tour announcement/dates/presale? It has to be right? A countdown for the tracklist wouldn't really be warranted. Unless Weather For Tennis/Future Trippin' is coming with it

12 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I think I prefer Little Voice to The Math these days. But I agree Stranger Holiday Play With Fire One In A Million CONFETTI and BIBO (song) need their moment

She can only pre-record so many songs for her live shows. The setlist is already long! Generous queen… but I still want her to release Fly (Mine).

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.