Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Yasin said:

Yeah, I'm already anticipating the questions...

  • What's your favorite lipstick color?

  • How do you manage to be so active with 4 kids?

  • What was your favorite Lizzie dress?

  • How did you meet your husband?

  • What's your favorite TV show?

What is your favorite candle from your Below 60 line? skull


Those 'fans' should get banned from joining the ticket queue for the arena tour. laugh

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

why is her assistant lowkey being aggressive af like let hilary answer the damn question she doesn't have to say the name of every random person commenting chile biblionny

Omg she answered my question about the docuseries heart sounds like it's been sidelined a bit

Most interesting bits from the Q&A:

  • Docuseries not coming for a while. They are still shooting content, but they don't have a lot of time to work on it. 

  • Tracklist is coming next week. Hilary was unaware, and thought it wouldn't be announced until the release lol. Her team needed to correct her. laugh

  • Dignity will get more representation in the setlist for the world tour.

  • More album signings will get announced soon.

  • She will not add The Math to the setlist (fan requested). She thinks the song is cringe. cries

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

the livestream is so fun, she's unintentionally so hilarious dies so nice to see her so excited about the music and performing

She is so funny, I love her accidentally revealing The Grove signing

1 minute ago, SafeAndSound said:

She is so funny, I love her accidentally revealing The Grove signing

I'm already harassing Barnes and noble to give me the link. They're freaking out wondering if someone at the store accidentally posted it rip

14 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Interesting bits so far:

  • Docuseries not coming for a while. They are still shooting content, but they don't have a lot of time to work on it. 

  • Tracklist is coming next week. Hilary was unaware, and thought it wouldn't be announced until the release lol. Her team needed to correct her. laugh

  • Dignity will get more representation in the setlist for the world tour.

  • More album signings will get announced soon.

  • She will not add The Math to the setlist (fan requested). She thinks the song is cringe. cries

The scream I let out when she accidentally revealed The Grove signing and was not supposed to. chick1

Also, I had a suspicion, but after this livestream I really really think the docuseries is going to be used to launch the world tour.

I kept asking about The Getaway being added but there were so many ppl commenting it was impossible.

I'm a little worried about the docu series. What does she mean when she says "when we have time"? Like, do we have another Lizzie situation going on biblio

People need to give up on The Math lol. It's a super cringey song

1 minute ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

The scream I let out when she accidentally revealed The Grove signing and was not supposed to. chick1

Also, I had a suspicion, but after this livestream I really really think the docuseries is going to be used to launch the world tour.

maybe, but i imagine most of her promo will be for album release week. and it sounds like the docuseries is not close to being done right? the timeline seems a little tricky, i think it would be a safer bet to announce the tour when the album comes out. she might bag a late night appearance for the docuseries, but i doubt it will get a full promo run if she's just about to complete one.

Just now, Tom_X said:

I kept asking about The Getaway being added but there were so many ppl commenting it was impossible.

I'm a little worried about the docu series. What does she mean when she says "when we have time"? Like, do we have another Lizzie situation going on biblio

People need to give up on The Math lol. It's a super cringey song

That song has always been horrific.

I love that she mentioned that she knows people want to hear Stranger and Holiday on tour. As well as All Play, No Work. rofl

I also think Metamorphosis has enough representation on the tour and that's all she should play of that album. Both Dignity and self-titled deserve more representation. I'd say for the world tour she keeps the setlist identical but adds Stranger, The Getaway, and a surprise song every now and then, plus a few more from the new album and maybe AAY or Tattoo.

I highly doubt she'll do Play With Fire again tbh unless it's for a show or here and there, but Stranger is a strong contender for the setlist.

3 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

That song has always been horrific.

I love that she mentioned that she knows people want to hear Stranger and Holiday on tour. As well as All Play, No Work. rofl

Yes it has lol. And Holiday wasn't even from Dignity

Edited by Tom_X
Wrong answer

Wait, I'm confused...why is it impossible for her to do the getaway? I'm gagged to hear dignity will be getting more recognition on the world tour, but I'd also love to see her acknowledge some of the self titled deep cuts. Those are her two best albums in my opinion.

1 minute ago, crf13 said:

Wait, I'm confused...why is it impossible for her to do the getaway? I'm gagged to hear dignity will be getting more recognition on the world tour, but I'd also love to see her acknowledge some of the self titled deep cuts. Those are her two best albums in my opinion.

This!!

Watched the livestream during my lunch break.

Damn, her answer about the docu-series is concerning. The director that was announced has worked with so many big names. I could see him moving on either because of Hilary/ her team dragging their feet or other opportunities coming up. If they're just filming whatever they can, sounds like there's no clear direction, so he might've already moved on. Sounds like they could just upload it to YouTube if that's the case.

Also, if they find another director I could see Hilary getting bored/annoyed about the time it takes.

If she's already feeling spread too thin with family, preparing for the tour, and filming the docu-series, where does that leave Pretty Ugly?

I mean I'll take new music and the world tour over any of that, but it just sucks when things get announced and then never come to fruition. Happens a lot.

What's even more concerning is that the premise of this musical comeback was the documentary. It's literally what launched this era, even before Mature was announced. How is it possible it's getting sidelined after all the press release content surrounding it? It made it sound like it was actually pretty much done at that point.

I'm very excited for the album, but ngl, the docuseries I think was the icing of the cake of this era, as it was something different and fresh. I really hope it's still hapenning, but I'm getting Lizzie reboot 2020 PTSD with this.

32 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Wait, I'm confused...why is it impossible for her to do the getaway?

Girl probably worried about her adult vocals trying to do all that hollering she doing on the chorus rainbow

I love The Getaway

Edited by Afterglow

53 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

I highly doubt she'll do Play With Fire again tbh unless it's for a show or here and there, but Stranger is a strong contender for the setlist.

Now not too much on Miss Play With Fire. She is a boppp.

There was actually someone in the chat asking her if she would add Play With Fire to the setlist, and she said she might...

10 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

What's even more concerning is that the premise of this musical comeback was the documentary. It's literally what launched this era, even before Mature was announced. How is it possible it's getting sidelined after all the press release content surrounding it? It made it sound like it was actually pretty much done at that point.

I'm very excited for the album, but ngl, the docuseries I think was the icing of the cake of this era, as it was something different and fresh. I really hope it's still hapenning, but I'm getting Lizzie reboot 2020 PTSD with this.

Very well said, the docuseries seemed like it would be the cornerstone of her return so her answer was slightly disappointing if it's not even in any stage of the editing process.

I didn't get the sense that it's completely parked/cancelled so I do think we're still getting it at some point, but it's clear it's not a priority

Edited by SafeAndSound

38 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Watched the livestream during my lunch break.

Damn, her answer about the docu-series is concerning. The director that was announced has worked with so many big names. I could see him moving on either because of Hilary/ her team dragging their feet or other opportunities coming up. If they're just filming whatever they can, sounds like there's no clear direction, so he might've already moved on. Sounds like they could just upload it to YouTube if that's the case.

Also, if they find another director I could see Hilary getting bored/annoyed about the time it takes.

If she's already feeling spread too thin with family, preparing for the tour, and filming the docu-series, where does that leave Pretty Ugly?

I mean I'll take new music and the world tour over any of that, but it just sucks when things get announced and then never come to fruition. Happens a lot.

It sounded like the docuseries was originally going to focus only on:

  • Her deciding to get back into music + balancing mom life / career

  • The recording of this album

  • Preparations for the Small Rooms Big Nerves Tour

  • Her comeback to the stage (London show?).

If they had stuck to that, they could have gotten everything ready for a release around the album release.

I have a feeling though, that the response and demand following her comeback announcement (and release of Mature) was overwhelming for them.
And that so many more doors to opportunities opened for her, that they completely focused on that from that point on. And I think they want to include everything that will be coming in the docuseries too.


However I think they would've been better off releasing the docuseries like it was probably intended to (original storyline + release around album's release), and releasing a second set of episodes later in the year, or next year, focussing on:

  • Album promotion

  • World Tour

  • Any other things she has coming up.

I feel so lucky...or something that she answered not one but TWO of my questions. This was me to Justin through the screen:khalyan2

I tried asking about This Heart, Dignity feelings, deluxe tracks, future collabs, but was pretty happy with the answers we got since they were (mostly) music related. It's cool to know we might get more remixes too (not by Matt though lol)

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.