Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Apparently she's performing 3 new songs and I hope someone gets a good video (audio) as one of those may be the next single! duca

Edit: Oh and she's also doing Fly so we might get more variants closer to the album release date!

Edited by theedmontonkid

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

8 hours ago, EDD said:

wait, that was unexpected. Thx!! Now I'll have my physical copy

It's up on Amazon > CD HILARY DUFF - LUCK...OR SOMETHING | Amazon.com.br

12 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Apparently she's performing 3 new songs and I hope someone gets a good video (audio) as one of those may be the next single! duca

Edit: Oh and she's also doing Fly so we might get more variants closer to the album release date!

Do we have the full setlist already?

Future Tripping is listenable. I like the concept and I like how she is diving into married life in the songs. Really looking forward to the album.

I will say her performing With Love in that outfit looking like she's karaoking someone else's song was a CHOICE.

Future tripping is such a bop omg. I am dying for the album

The new songs are BOPS and lowkey POP more than Mature does, WHEN I CATCH HAYLIE DUFF after listening to We Don't Talk…

27 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

What new songs does she perform today?

Weather for Tennis

Future Trippin

We Don't Talk

Future Tripping is so good, I can't wait for the album! It was so cute to see her perform all her old songs and how excited she was 💕

Does anyone know if she mentioned more shows/bigger arena shows for the thousands of people who couldn't get tickets? 🥲

Weather for Tennis is the catchy pop/rock bop I wanted from her <3

43 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

The new songs are BOPS and lowkey POP more than Mature does, WHEN I CATCH HAYLIE DUFF after listening to We Don't Talk…

I love all the new songs, but really hope Future Tripping is the next single and regarding Haylie and WDT, hopefully the fact that Hil wrote a song about her won't make Haylie furious cause I want them to work things out soon!

Why is Mature single available in Dolby Atmos but not Roommates and Mature from Luck… or Something?

We Don't Talk sounds sooo good. I think it's def about her sister based on the lyrics I picked up.

Can someone please link the performances for the new songs? I NEED to hear them duca

All three songs sounds so good but I'm loving Future Tripping immediately! Hopefully the studio versions are good because I've been burned before listening to songs live only for them to sound like crap on the album lol

2 hours ago, gorgeouss said:

lip syncing

The video was delayed. Audio wasn't.

I am loving the new songs so much.

Weather For Tennis and Future Tripping are SUCH POP bops. We Don't Talk is more simplistic but such a great listen too.

The way Hilary just snatches so effortlessly. The perfect pop voice.

I find it very interesting that her and Matt were able to write about dysfunctional moments in their relationship in songs like Roommates and Weather for Tennis. It's a unique POV that we don't often hear in music. Kudos to them for that.

The tour looks so good, she could just benefit from some dancers and choreography tbh!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.