Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, eduardolevit said:

what dreams are made of, why not, so yesterday, come clean, wake up and sparks!

We are so spoiled! What a generous queen. Fly would just be the cherry on top. I wonder if she'd be courageous enough to re-record that one. Hard song to sing!

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

59 minutes ago, Buffy said:

We are so spoiled! What a generous queen. Fly would just be the cherry on top. I wonder if she'd be courageous enough to re-record that one. Hard song to sing!

she's giving us everything we want heart the walmart cd claims 7 bonus tracks (re-records) so there's one out there that we still don't know about, could be fly or with love... or as i keep joking, chasing the sun (mine) eli

1 hour ago, eduardolevit said:

she's giving us everything we want heart the walmart cd claims 7 bonus tracks (re-records) so there's one out there that we still don't know about, could be fly or with love... or as i keep joking, chasing the sun (mine) eli

Hopefully With Love or Fly, I mean I love CTS, that's a feel good song, but she needs to re-record at least one song from Dignity and I don't think it's going to be Stranger because of what that song is about, she's probably not performing it live either.

1 hour ago, theedmontonkid said:

Hopefully With Love or Fly, I mean I love CTS, that's a feel good song, but she needs to re-record at least one song from Dignity and I don't think it's going to be Stranger because of what that song is about, she's probably not performing it live either.

hahaha i have a love/hate relationship with CTS because of its aftermath rip i do hope the next re-record is with love heart2 and who knows, she might have more recorded that we still don't know about, fingers crossed

8 minutes ago, eduardolevit said:

hahaha i have a love/hate relationship with CTS because of its aftermath rip i do hope the next re-record is with love heart2 and who knows, she might have more recorded that we still don't know about, fingers crossed

Someone pointed out that the last re-record is for sure With Love as all re-records have the luck... or something canvas while her other songs has the pink one.

I wanna say something else... this sounds like a memoir title. Not an album title.

God, I'm so mean to her I lowkey feel bad but now as I'm working on a cover in photoshop, its hitting me how amazing of a memoir title it would be.

Now I'm seeing why she left it textless. This title doesn't work with this photo.

6 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

what that song is about, she's probably not performing it live either.

wait. what? why????

2 hours ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

wait. what? why????

It's about her dad cheating on her mom, just like Gypsy Woman. During a recent livestream, she admitted it was the first time she heard the song in a very long time.

I wonder how many new songs she'll perform tomorrow. I'm hyped.

So annoyed I couldn't get tickets to the shows :-/

14 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Someone pointed out that the last re-record is for sure With Love as all re-records have the luck... or something canvas while her other songs has the pink one.

I'm betting it's With Love too. The dance choreography is iconic but I wish it would be Fly!

It'd be weird to leave out Fly. Even if her vocals aren't on par with her 16yo self, she can re-imagine it.

Just got my tickets from StubHub!! I'M CRYING LOL. Can't believe I'm seeing her tomorrow after so many years of being a fan.

Hopefully I get to meet some of you tomorrow! (I) Can't Wait!!

28 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Just got my tickets from StubHub!! I'M CRYING LOL. Can't believe I'm seeing her tomorrow after so many years of being a fan.

Hopefully I get to meet some of you tomorrow! (I) Can't Wait!!

YAASSSS YOU GOT THEM!!!! Congrats!!!!

4 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

YAASSSS YOU GOT THEM!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thank you!!!

55 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Just got my tickets from StubHub!! I'M CRYING LOL. Can't believe I'm seeing her tomorrow after so many years of being a fan.

Hopefully I get to meet some of you tomorrow! (I) Can't Wait!!

I am so happy for you. Tomorrow evening will be so special.

I can't wait to sing and dance alongside you, to the music that shaped our childhood / teenage years. heart2

I just can't wait fot y'all to bring all updates for us 🥹

10 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

I am so happy for you. Tomorrow evening will be so special.

I can't wait to sing and dance alongside you, to the music that shaped our childhood / teenage years. heart2

Same!! Honestly, cannot wait! Now I need to get a custom made shirt from any printing house in London that's willing to take a last minute request lol. I'm trying to recreate her Fly shirt.

2 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Same!! Honestly, cannot wait! Now I need to get a custom made shirt from any printing house in London that's willing to take a last minute request lol. I'm trying to recreate her Fly shirt.

iconiiiiiiiic

So happy we're getting an official physical edition of the CD here in Brazil heart

1 hour ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

So happy we're getting an official physical edition of the CD here in Brazil heart

wait, that was unexpected. Thx!! Now I'll have my physical copy

16 hours ago, DuffStan said:

It's about her dad cheating on her mom, just like Gypsy Woman. During a recent livestream, she admitted it was the first time she heard the song in a very long time.

Do you have a link? I want to see everything she's said about Dignity this era

3 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Do you have a link? I want to see everything she's said about Dignity this era

it was when hilaryduff.hq hosted the dignity listening party and Hilary joined when stranger was playing and she said she hadn't listened to it for a long time! it was a brief appearance on her end.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.