Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Burqa said:

Wherever We Go should've been on BIBO instead of Picture This

Yes!! That chorus melody is so unbelievably catchy. Can't believe it wasn't included, even as a bonus track or something.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

If this album cycle does well for her maybe she'll release a rarities album or two. I still want that Dignity 2.0 album

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Standing at the your door, standing at your door 🎶

The urgency that whole section builds leading to the release in the chorus....mmmmm this song is so well crafted

1 hour ago, Melancholy said:

The urgency that whole section builds leading to the release in the chorus....mmmmm this song is so well crafted

Totally! I hope she revisits these songs with the help of Matt.

Do we think a new single is coming early or mid-January? I don't see them waiting for the album to drop everything all at once.

24 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

Do we think a new single is coming early or mid-January? I don't see them waiting for the album to drop everything all at once.

I hope so, Mature did what it needed to do but it's been pretty quiet aside from the variants.... we need some hype. I am sure in January, they will kick it into gear.

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Do we think a new single is coming early or mid-January? I don't see them waiting for the album to drop everything all at once.

Hoping for early January and a big push right out the gate. And maybe another new song and more variants dropping in February closer to the album.

Then of course the deluxe "Luck...or something...more" dropping in time for the summer

And of course a surprise drop for This Heart EP (Mine) (Fan Demanded)

eli

On 12/7/2025 at 4:14 PM, Stepfon said:

Justice for Hurts, the best song from this "era"

No lies detected...Hurts and If I Fall with fully mixed and mastered productions would be heavenly alexz

On 12/4/2025 at 5:13 PM, TheseThingsHappen said:

Yeah they better not forget about international dates, when they announce the arena tour.

International fans have been missing out on seeing her live so much!

And agreed, I would love to hear a new version of Fly. One of my all time favorite songs by her. heart2

I think Fly (mine) is the rerecord I'm most excited for, give us those soaring vocals queen!

Also slide 12 on her insta post from 12/8 seems to be her choosing some stage designs for her upcoming shows? Judging by the mini kick drum and carpet samples gaycat4

6 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Feel Alive should have been on BIBO instead of Picture This. When she teased that one we got really hyped up.

Why do y'all hate Picture This so much sosad

2 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Why do y'all hate Picture This so much sosad

Have you listened to it sis? flower

On a more serious note, she had better material so when she presented us with a 12-track comeback album after the drought era we expected more and Picture This' vocals are mid (self-titled has 17 tracks, Dignity had 14). Rebel Hearts on the deluxe deserved its spot. All About You is on streaming now but back in the day, it was downgraded to buzz single with no parent album.

Little did we know the next drought was gonna last over a decade.

Edited by DuffStan

1 minute ago, DuffStan said:

Have you listened to it sis? flower

On a more serious note, she had better material so when she presented us with a 12-track comeback album after the drought era we expected more and Picture This' vocals are mid (self-titled has 17 tracks, Dignity had 14). Little did we know the next drought was gonna last over a decade.

Yes, it's one of my faves from BIBO! At least we got 18 tracks finally from the era in the end. I just really like the song tbh. It fits the immature vibe of the album s:wan

26qr4y.png

51 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I think Fly (mine) is the rerecord I'm most excited for, give us those soaring vocals queen!

Fly (mine) and Come Clean (mine) are the ones I'm most excited for. And What Dreams Are Made Of (mine).

I can't believe we're not only getting a new album very soon, but also re-records of her biggest songs.

Just now, TheseThingsHappen said:

Fly (mine) and Come Clean (mine) are the ones I'm most excited for. And What Dreams Are Made Of (mine).

I can't believe we're not only getting a new album very soon, but also re-records of her biggest songs.

I wonder who produced them.... I wanna say Matthew tbh

7 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Yes, it's one of my faves from BIBO! At least we got 18 tracks finally from the era in the end. I just really like the song tbh. It fits the immature vibe of the album s:wan

26qr4y.png

I still listen to it, but even Outlaw deserved its spot and back in 2015, the only way to get Outlaw was the Fanjoy edition which was restricted to 1000 copies if I remember well. And her infamous video promoting it while dragging us stans.

Edited by DuffStan

4 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

I still listen to it, but even Outlaw deserved its spot and back in 2015, the only way to get Outlaw was the Fanjoy edition which was restricted to 1000 copies if I remember well. And her infamous video promoting it while dragging us stans.

It finally got put on the Japan edition (in LQ). Does anyone have that video still? I can't find it anymore but lord, I live everytime ahh

29 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Why do y'all hate Picture This so much sosad

It's easily one of the worst songs in her discography and I don't even see how it made the album.

On 12/6/2025 at 12:09 AM, SchmoodRing said:

If she owns her music now I honestly don't see why she can't also just put out this project considering THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL ALBUM THAT SHE WANTED TO COMEBACK WITH. It getting scrapped to record the electropop records she was most likely enforced to do so is what definitely caused her indifference towards BIBO and caused her to step away from music

Imagine her releasing THIS HEART as an official album

  1. Before The Light Changes

  2. Better Days

  3. Carry On

  4. Chasing The Sun (Dave Aude Remix) the only version of the song that should exist

  5. Feel Alive (Summer Heat) this is a Pride anthem waiting to happen

  6. Hurts

  7. If I Fall

  8. It All Starts Tonight

  9. Northern Star

  10. Neighborhood

  11. This Heart

  12. Wherever We Go

  13. Wild Night Out

Seventeen

Breathing Room

Falling

Snow Globe

Take It For What It Is

Tearing Down Walls

When We Were Young

Whistling Dixie

WHERE THE GOD'S PLAY specifically needs to somehow be officially released especially since Max Martin was apparently involved

Share the unleaked, lady - it's the season of sharing and gifting 👻

  • Author
49 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I think a new single will be out before the live shows for sure

Yeah, sometime in January.

Releasing anything in December would make absolutely no sense

Truth is she should have been allowed to make the album she wanted to make back then and maybe just maybe it wouldn't have taken her 10 years to make another record.

She just started following Alex from the Call Her Daddy Podcast btw.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.