Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

umich

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by umich

  1. Daily Jefferson County UnionChrista Pike was on a ventilator and unconscious after fa...Christa Pike was on a ventilator and unconscious after failed Tennessee execution, attorneys say in court filing.
  2. In some states, the appeals process can last anywhere from 5-20 years. In some cases, multiple appeals can be filed. I believe someone spent close to 45 years on DR.
  3. Why is this song getting so much hate? It's pretty good in my opinion. She tends to release the best songs around this time of the year. But that's just me.
  4. This TEA For me, "Escapade" will always be that #1 girl. Closely followed by "Alright." To be honest, every song told a story and was visually stunning. Even "Black Cat" (which was just a tour video ).
  5. If you think about it, "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" was a hint at the janet. era due to the nature of the song and her video wardrobe.
  6. Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation 1814" was released 37 years ago on 09/19/1989. To this date, she holds the record for the most top-five singles in Hot 100 history from an album: 1. Miss You Much (#1) 2. Rhythm Nation (#2) 3. Escapade (#1) 4. Alright (#4) 5. Come Back to Me (#2) 6. Black Cat (#1) 7. Love Will Never Do (Without You) (#1) This album was a defining body of work.
  7. Yes a classic Crazy to think that it only peaked at #17
  8. Can't say much more because of my emotional state — but this song gets me through a lot, especially today which would have been my dad's 62nd birthday. He was murdered in 2016 and the killer's still on the loose. I'm mad but I push through. Happy birthday, breathin.
  9. So my dad was murdered November 2016. His birthday is tomorrow. One of my favorite song was released on September 18, 2018. So I am not ok. The killer(s) has/have not still been found. I'm trying to hold but it's taking everything in me to not snap.
  10. "I know how to scream my name"
  11. She literally laid out her emotions on this album and especially on this song.
  12. The fact this was not released as an official single is tragic. Not saying if it would have done better or less than the other singles from the album, but i feel like was a missed opportunity. So much vulnerability expressed here in this song. Edit: when she says "my baby's fly like a jet stream," i grin because im a former meteorologist. She really has a ways with words because they really pulled me in.
  13. I'm like "WAIT A MINUTE."
  14. Post them. Example:
  15. 🥹 so happy for them. Congrats!
  16. Chiming in from both sides — Alcoholism is real and a struggle to deal with. As someone who's been a year sober, I'm proud to have gone through steps to detach and find ways to navigate through finding activities that yield in positive interactions. It isn't easy to navigate to sobriety, but it is doable. On the other hand, when you're including other lives in your alcoholism, there has to be a point where you have about 10-20 seconds to ask yourself "do I want to harm someone else?" It's one thing to go through your alcoholism alone, but when you're putting yourself on the road while intoxicated, you're putting yourself and others at risk. I really hope this suspension gives him the time to reflect and get the help that he needs.
  17. I cried so hard yesterday because I was already grieving Aaliyah's 25th anniversary. RIP Dolly. I'm still so in shock.
  18. Ugh "All I Need" is such a classic. 😢
  19. One of my favorite live performances from her. This was when TRL did spring break and her video was at #3 on the countdown. I really miss her.
  20. The untimely death of Aaliyah left a lot of people in shock and grief on this day 25 years ago. This thread is just to memorialize her and for you all to share your favorite songs/performances/moments of her. Thank you. Here's my favorite song of hers:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.