Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

she just let it slip on Apple Radio that there's another variant with Come Clean lmao and teased Arena shows.

Matt did NOT tease the arena tour lol!

I just hope this includes Europe please, not just a US tour. At least people in the US are getting multiple shows already, but we need some dates over in Europe.

Also, super stoked for Come Clean (mine). I hope we also get Fly, since it's one of her most iconic songs ever.

5 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Matt did NOT tease the arena tour lol!

I just hope this includes Europe please, not just a US tour. At least people in the US are getting multiple shows already, but we need some dates over in Europe.

Also, super stoked for Come Clean (mine). I hope we also get Fly, since it's one of her most iconic songs ever.

Yeah they better not forget about international dates, when they announce the arena tour.

International fans have been missing out on seeing her live so much!

And agreed, I would love to hear a new version of Fly. One of my all time favorite songs by her. heart2

I love that we're getting a new variant with a Come Clean (mine) version, but we need a variant that includes a couple tracks from Dignity.

Edited by theedmontonkid

10 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Matt did NOT tease the arena tour lol!

I just hope this includes Europe please, not just a US tour. At least people in the US are getting multiple shows already, but we need some dates over in Europe.

Also, super stoked for Come Clean (mine). I hope we also get Fly, since it's one of her most iconic songs ever.

he sure did, funny to me they cutted this part on teh re-run lol

There will probably be one more webstore variant with Come Clean and With Love… I don't think they will over-do it on the variants lolol

2 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

There will probably be one more webstore variant with Come Clean and With Love… I don't think they will over-do it on the variants lolol

This is one I'd be down with an over-doing it of variants. I mean, I'm not gonna buy them but if it meant more "hilary's version"s being released, I'm very into it!

Queen Jojo starting the re-recordings set quite the precedent!

36 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

There will probably be one more webstore variant with Come Clean and With Love… I don't think they will over-do it on the variants lolol

I don't see her skipping Fly, so there must be another song she has re-recorded, maybe Why Not?

On 12/4/2025 at 3:43 PM, Roger said:

Justice for This Heart.

On 12/4/2025 at 5:38 PM, Sky Engineer said:

Justice for If I fall

If she owns her music now I honestly don't see why she can't also just put out this project considering THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL ALBUM THAT SHE WANTED TO COMEBACK WITH. It getting scrapped to record the electropop records she was most likely enforced to do so is what definitely caused her indifference towards BIBO and caused her to step away from music

Imagine her releasing THIS HEART as an official album

  1. Before The Light Changes

  2. Better Days

  3. Carry On

  4. Chasing The Sun (Dave Aude Remix) the only version of the song that should exist

  5. Feel Alive (Summer Heat) this is a Pride anthem waiting to happen

  6. Hurts

  7. If I Fall

  8. It All Starts Tonight

  9. Northern Star

  10. Neighborhood

  11. This Heart

  12. Wherever We Go

  13. Wild Night Out

Seventeen

Breathing Room

Falling

Snow Globe

Take It For What It Is

Tearing Down Walls

When We Were Young

Whistling Dixie

WHERE THE GOD'S PLAY specifically needs to somehow be officially released especially since Max Martin was apparently involved

7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

If she owns her music now I honestly don't see why she can't also just put out this project considering THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL ALBUM THAT SHE WANTED TO COMEBACK WITH. It getting scrapped to record the electropop records she was most likely enforced to do so is what definitely caused her indifference towards BIBO and caused her to step away from music

Imagine her releasing THIS HEART as an official album

  1. Before The Light Changes

  2. Better Days

  3. Carry On

  4. Chasing The Sun (Dave Aude Remix) the only version of the song that should exist

  5. Feel Alive (Summer Heat) this is a Pride anthem waiting to happen

  6. Hurts

  7. If I Fall

  8. It All Starts Tonight

  9. Northern Star

  10. Neighborhood

  11. This Heart

  12. Wherever We Go

  13. Wild Night Out

Seventeen

Breathing Room

Falling

Snow Globe

Take It For What It Is

Tearing Down Walls

When We Were Young

Whistling Dixie

WHERE THE GOD'S PLAY specifically needs to somehow be officially released especially since Max Martin was apparently involved

I need to find somewhere to get these all.. I have heard some of them on YT but never dedicated time to finding the HQ files and collecting everything

18 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I need to find somewhere to get these all.. I have heard some of them on YT but never dedicated time to finding the HQ files and collecting everything

It would be great to hear all those unreleased songs even though I know most people didn't really like the folky sound, I actually do enjoy listening to the ones that were leaked on YouTube.

Carry On, It All Starts Tonight, If I Fall were such bops! Seriously, top tier in her discography. I cannot believe they shelved these songs. At least we're lucky they were leaked and saw the light of day, even if not officially released.

On 12/6/2025 at 12:09 AM, SchmoodRing said:

If she owns her music now I honestly don't see why she can't also just put out this project considering THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL ALBUM THAT SHE WANTED TO COMEBACK WITH. It getting scrapped to record the electropop records she was most likely enforced to do so is what definitely caused her indifference towards BIBO and caused her to step away from music

Imagine her releasing THIS HEART as an official album

  1. Before The Light Changes

  2. Better Days

  3. Carry On

  4. Chasing The Sun (Dave Aude Remix) the only version of the song that should exist

  5. Feel Alive (Summer Heat) this is a Pride anthem waiting to happen

  6. Hurts

  7. If I Fall

  8. It All Starts Tonight

  9. Northern Star

  10. Neighborhood

  11. This Heart

  12. Wherever We Go

  13. Wild Night Out

Seventeen

Breathing Room

Falling

Snow Globe

Take It For What It Is

Tearing Down Walls

When We Were Young

Whistling Dixie

WHERE THE GOD'S PLAY specifically needs to somehow be officially released especially since Max Martin was apparently involved

Justice for Hurts, the best song from this "era"

On 12/7/2025 at 7:14 PM, Stepfon said:

Justice for Hurts, the best song from this "era"

What I have:

  1. If I Fall

  2. Wild Night Out

  3. Wherever We Go

  4. Carry On

  5. Hurts

  6. Better Days

  7. It All starts Tonight

  8. This Heart

  9. Feel Alive (Summer Heat)

  10. Neighborhood

10 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

What I have:

  1. If I Fall

  2. Carry On

  3. Hurts

  4. It All Starts Tonight

  5. This Heart

  6. Feel Alive (Summer Heat)

  7. Neighborhood

All 10/10s. Love how different they all are.

If I Fall is very emotive for ha!

Carry On a pop/rock bop!

Hurts is really deep and well-written.

It All Starts Tonight… you can tell she had a blast recording that.

This Heart, so warm and inspiring.

Feel Alive = All killer, no filler.

Neighborhood is so anthemic. Definitely sounds like it was written and recorded with the purpose of being licensed.

5 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Neighborhood is so anthemic. Definitely sounds like it was written and recorded with the purpose of being licensed.

This is the smash that got away..."i'm missing you, reminiscing about kissing you" is such a hook

18 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

This is the smash that got away..."i'm missing you, reminiscing about kissing you" is such a hook

Standing at the your door, standing at your door 🎶

Feel Alive should have been on BIBO instead of Picture This. When she teased that one we got really hyped up.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.