Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She still does nothing to me and most of the album feels one-ear-in-one-ear-out, but AHH MEN! is INSANE. The sample usage is dope as hell, her performance is a great balance of silky smooth popja and edgy rapja. The top 3 of the album overall would be the first 3 tracks, wish rest of the record was more of a... nocturnal femme fatale casino royale bladerunner

43 minutes ago, professor2000 said:


 

😏

 

teas

Cards 9/10 I love it. The only part is didn't like is the rap verse. Don't attack me. It is a good verse but I was in a vibe and it came in suddenly. 
 

jealous type 7/10. I  listened this a little too much. 
 

Aaahh men 8/10 - fun song. I'm gonna listen this a lot when driving. 
 

couples therapy 9/10

 

Gorgeous 7/10

 

stranger!!! 10/10. I love it:WAP:

I feel so neutral about this record....  Nothing stands out, no replay value.... :coffee2:

 

Aahh men! is the most interesting track 

 

this is sooo crazy to me like if somebody that I used to know if was (feat. Kesha) and reproduced for like Warrior if you get it you get it

 

Cynthia Erivo Wicked GIF - Cynthia erivo Erivo Wicked - Discover & Share  GIFs

Lipstain is SOOOO Breathe On Me/Touch of My Hand/Showdown coded 

 

Cynthia Erivo Wicked GIF - Cynthia erivo Erivo Wicked - Discover & Share  GIFs

I know ppl are thinking the clip of her running in the dress is for TMD.  
 

But lowkey kinda feel like it fits vibe of "Stranger" to me.  Sonically + storyline-wise.  
 

Her running away from the partner she felt forced to marry + leaving with her real love, despite what other ppl said about that person being weird/not right for her.  Hmm.  

She's a Madonna/Beyonce successor. A complete musical and visual artist. Jealous Type and Gorgeous are two of the best videos of the decade, and her VMA performance was an all-timer. She's in her imperial phase now.

ohhhhhh I just saw the video for Gorgeous oh my god :jonny5::jonny5: she's an artist she will never lose 

27 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Lipstain is SOOOO Breathe On Me/Touch of My Hand/Showdown coded 

 

Cynthia Erivo Wicked GIF - Cynthia erivo Erivo Wicked - Discover & Share  GIFs

It really is!

10 hours ago, Kaizen said:

Can't believe I'm here again for another album from A.

 

i haven't listened to any snippet other than AHHH. About to roll one, sip a cutwater and listen. 
 

I'll be back. 

Well, I fell asleep halfway through my first listen last night but gave it a brand new listen from the top on my ride to work. Album def is a grower for me and I'll have to listen more but I lovedddddd Lipstain, Silly Fun, Make It Up & Come Back on first spin. 
 

Lipstain is that girl! 

Heyyy I've had the album on replay since midnight and wow… it's her best work ever. It surprised me a bit because there are far fewer disco and pop tracks than I expected, but I'm so happy with how it is. My top 5 at the moment is (excluding Jealous Type that for me is above everything):  

1. Gorgeous 

2. One More Time 

3. Take Me Dancing 

4. Silly! Fun! 

5. Acts Of Service 

All Mine to Silly!Fun! kinda merged to me. I'd give them a 7/10. 
 

Act of Service 9.8/10

make it up 8/10

one more time 9/10

Happy 10/10

come back 7.5/10

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Thank you @Lose My Breath

 

cuz I keep screaming this is an R&B album with a few pop songs. 
 

like get into it (yuh) and let urself go to da grooves 

It absolutely is an R&B album, especially from the perspective of the 80s, and has some of the best R&B tracks we've got in years and years

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.