Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jimmy.

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jimmy.

  1. Such an important album to my childhood. Cant believe it'll be 25 years.
  2. She ate that and looked tf GOOD doing it
  3. Probably some monologue for her sons flop music career similar to Naomi in Mileys Every Girl You've Ever Loved
  4. Release Date: September 29, 2026 Produced by Buddah Bless TINA SNOW IS BACKMegan Thee Stallion brings back her Tina Snow alter ego on “Tina Tuesday Freestyle,” her first single of 2026 and the first taste of her upcoming Act III era. Tina Snow dates back to Megan’s 2018 EP of the same name, and Megan previously teased the character’s return while discussing Act III. The upcoming project follows 2024’s Megan and Megan: Act II. WATCHACT IIIMegan originally hoped to release Act III during the summer, but decided to spend more time recording, writing and figuring out the direction of the project. She has said the album is coming in 2026, but a specific release date has not been announced.
  5. She needs some time away from she sounds so uninspired on this.
  6. I hope if she does UK she does at least a stadium in Glasgow or Edinburgh in addition to London.
  7. The LM's are such revisionists. It was them who made the solo drag to use against girls like Nicki, Bey, Rih etc years ago Congrats to Billie. Such a stunning song.
  8. Flo Jackson and Too Bo$$y are bops but her last album was another decline from its predecessors. She became much more one note compared to her debut with the melodic Doja tribute.
  9. Finally
  10. Mis-Teeq are one of my all time favourite girl groups and after this was announced and their fantastic show on BGT I really hoped it'd lead to a nationwide tour
  11. I'm really not understanding the negative reception to the album I've been listening multiple times per day since it was released.
  12. She looks great on the acoustic cover. Very womanly. The music has been a hard chop for a minute though for me.
  13. On my fourth listen and really enjoying this album. SB > BP = PH > ESV
  14. Can't ******* wait to see this. They better give her adequate time.
  15. she looks like she's had too much Botox or blepharoplasty
  16. This didn't ruin her career. Her marrying her husband did that's the real PR disaster for her. _ Natalia Kills on X Factor Roxanne Palett on CBB UK Jussie Smolletts whole situation Doja's Scarlett era/ her attitude towards fans S Club 7 Jo, Jade Goody and the other one (forgot her name) appearance on CBB UK
  17. Really great to see acts, especially smaller supporting acts, standing by their morals and not just thinking of the payday.
  18. Boring but they do have the hits. I guess it's a safe choice after such a culturally important performance as Bad Bunny's was earlier in the year.
  19. I hope so. She's more than deserving of it.
  20. Only really in the morning. I'll put the news on whilst I have a coffee before leaving for work.
  21. A welcomed surprise then
  22. Had this on repeat all morning OP updated with YT video and Spotify.
  23. I enjoy Summer of Love but it could've been trimmed a bit in my opinion. We've also had Sorrento Moon, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, That's How You Know, All I Wanna Do (2020) and 100 Degrees since CD.
  24. I'm happy to see a legacy artist(group) awarded again, but I feel Nirvana might've not been the best choice. They have tonnes of iconic songs and moments but not necessarily a strong, iconic videography. Still, congratulations legends
  25. I love all (but one) of the outfits Megan herself looks great but it's not one of my fave shoots of hers. Now unleash ACT III on us

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.