Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

After two full listens, my favorites at the moment 


AHHH MEN!

Gorgeous 

Couples Therapy 

Lipstain

Make it Up 

 

 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm dying at the fact that Antonoff produced Aaahh Men independently 

 

When he hits, he really hits 

 

Musically this album seems like it should be right up my alley. I'm a synth ***** but I'm just not feeling it so far. Sonically everything sounds "good" but I'm not obsessed with anything and after listening to the whole album I'm not immediately going back to a song to relisten. Hopefully it grows on me because I was actually looking forward to this.  

I love this album dispute not liking Jealous Type. This is my first time listening to it since it was released but I like it better now in the flow of the album.

 

the album is an 8/10 for me


There are only 3 things I would change:

 

I would take away two songs between Lipstain, Silly! Fun!, and One More Time. The album doesn't need all 3. 2 is just find and it doesn't really matter which 2.

 

I would bump up Come Back to about where Lipstain is

 

Lastly I would add one more song that has 2 rap verses. All of them have 1 or less besides Ahh Men.

Edited by TiaTamera

She's serving Angel Evangelista in that Gorgeous video :lmao:

 

 

4th relisten and I cant focus at work and every song has now clicked and it's a 10,10,10. Critics will eat this up. Have a good day bye 

Apple Music US - Pop:

#177 (NEW) Cards 

 

Album tracks will start debuting in the next update (1-2 hours from now)

 

IMG_7781.thumb.gif.3937735a383e5c1172a14

Oh yeah, this is good. Very cohesive and sounds straight out of the 80s, very Janet-coded at times but yeah this is a good meal!! I still haven't decided my faves but will probably have them by my 2nd listen.

18 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

4th relisten and I cant focus at work and every song has now clicked and it's a 10,10,10. Critics will eat this up. Have a good day bye 

I took da day off for a reason 😹 

3 hours ago, Simple said:

But idk something about the sound of the album and vibes is depressing :rip: 

 

 

Could it be the 80s influence in the songs? Nostalgia can evoke a sense of sadness.


I definitely know what you mean but it's not necessarily a bad thing, it's possibly intentional.
 

Happy and Come Back gave me a sinking feeling for sure.

I just KNEW Acts of Service was going to be my ONE when I she played it on live that one time !

 

 

The production is great but this album bored the everliving **** out of me. She phoned this in. I'm not even giving it a year before she calls this a cash grab. Her disdain for pop feels palpable on here, the melodies all move in the same sleepy, predictable way. The songs only came alive when she started rapping & stopped that ******* falsetto singing. I'm seriously unimpressed. It's so evident that this is not the music she wants to make by how low energy & uninspired she sounds on here. Either that or she aimed to be more muted in an effort to appear sophisticated or mature but imo that totally failed. This was like Dirty Computer's lobotomized sister

Listening to "Come Back" makes me feel this exact way: 

 

Find & Share on GIPHY

im on 'Stranger' so far this is soooo goood

 

its a shame about the album cover, guaranteed flop why did she pick that.... 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNuBY-NRvTW5_8Ubb1tkg

 

this would've been perfect as the album cover 

 

I don't really like this album on first listen. Will give it another chance later.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.