Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

We needed a Grace Jones cameo somewhere on this album 

TOP3 : AHHHHH MEN! (should have been a single, it's such a magnetic classic sounding song), Make It Up & Happy 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Girls can't tell that he fine off rip

'Cause he don't look like he like dick
But if he liked it, I'd still like him
As a freak, I can admit that and he likes it

spacer.png

I wish someone on her team would have told her that her French accent on Lipstain is TRAGIQUE

 

When she is trying to say "laisse moi embrasser ton cou" / "let me kiss your neck" / , it sounds like she is saying "laisser moi embrasser ton CUL" meaning "let me kiss your ASS"

 

:WAP:

I loooooooooove  AAAHH MEN! and Gorgeous. Looking forward to spending more time with this album :flower: 

 

However, her accent becomes cute on Happy bc it somehow creates a double entendre when she says "brise mon coeur ce soir" / "break my heart tonight", it sounds like "brise mon corps ce soir" / "break my body tonight"

Oh Baguetteja the mastermind that you are

 

cynthia-erivo.gif

Edited by D.Va

I wish I liked the album as a whole a bit more, and I wish there were one song I could be obsessed with like it was with Attention, Kiss Me More, and Streets from her previous albums, but it's still a solid project. AAAHH MEN! and Gorgeous will be in use.

Realizing Hack Anturnoff produced so much of this makes sense. His productions are always so one note and it causes everything to blend together because his production lacks *oomph*. This album just kinda plays and floats by, unfortunately nothing has really grown on me. Jealous Type, AHHHH MEN, and Silly! Fun! will probably be the only songs I use consistently. Gorgeous and Take Me Dancing are alright too.

 

Hot Pink > Planet Her > Scarlet > Amala > Vie at this point in time unfortunately.

Come Back has too much Jack Antonoff imo.. just too much of him all over it. It sounds like a Bleachers song feat Doja

I've only listened up to Stranger so far but the first half is rather…muted so far. It's lacking the usual BOOM POW of her previous records. But let me continue listening. :loud:

  • ATRL Moderator

You're so raw, boy, and you're so romantic

monica-90s.gif
When you f- me right and then you take me dancing

xfq96o.gif
It gets lonely out here in this big old mansion

UMrwjRy.gif
In these hills cooped up, boy, can you take me dancing?

  • ATRL Moderator

Oh Acts of Service :wanda:My god loving this 

48 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I wish someone on her team would have told her that her French accent on Lipstain is TRAGIQUE

 

When she is trying to say "laisse moi embrasser ton cou" / "let me kiss your neck" / , it sounds like she is saying "laisser moi embrasser ton CUL" meaning "let me kiss your ASS"

 

:WAP:

you thinking that's not what she meant :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator

HAPPY :wanda:That might be my favorite track. 

Brise, mon coeur, encore, ce soir :weeps:

 

The tragic taste in here :biblionny: this is her best album. 

The album feels cohesive but maybe to a fault. Nothing really stands out? 

 

It feels like the album is missing some big choruses and catchy hooks. 

Not the suddenly copy/paste hate on Jack lmao I swear to you if they didn't know he was the producer, they won't be saying anything. 

Edited by moonllum

21 minutes ago, moonllum said:

Not the suddenly copy/paste hate on Jack lmao I swear to you if they didn't know he was the producer, they won't be saying anything. 

I stanned Jealous Type though knowing he was the producer, but his albums just lack that pull for me. He's not strong with melodies or earworms, and as a pop fan, I kinda need those. 

The album is okay not better than Scarlett in terms of diverse sounds but still good . Also I don't think this sound is what her career needs right now, she should be evolving. She's been doing  this throw back sound since Say So, time for something different. 

37 minutes ago, Binxstan said:

The album feels cohesive but maybe to a fault. Nothing really stands out? 

 

It feels like the album is missing some big choruses and catchy hooks. 

Yeah there's no PTTR type of obvious hit or something experimental like Demons. She played it too safe. 

26 minutes ago, moonllum said:

Not the suddenly copy/paste hate on Jack lmao I swear to you if they didn't know he was the producer, they won't be saying anything. 

im usually a Jack defender but the production on the tracks hes on for the most part are just not great

 

 

yeah im not a fan of this album in general tbh. Cards & AAAHH MEN! are pretty great and there's like 5 more good tracks but the rest just blends together as 80s inspired slop :michael:

 

for the record i liked Scarlet a lot but havent checked any of her other albums, i like a lot of the singles though!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.