Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

She really managed to do the 80s trend and make it not sound overdone like so many artists have struggled to do. 
 

That's that Doja stamp :alexz:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It keeps getting better and better with every listen because those songs that sound samey initially will  all of the sudden start to all sound unique in their own way but still tides together by the 80s synth pop soundscape into one cohesive body of work woooo 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

Lipstain sent my wig to another dimension, what a slay :clap3:

I can't get over how batshit insane AAHHH MEN! is lmao. She's really the only one who could make a song like that :sistrens:

oh it's a sad sad day for people that expected a PTTR momentum for this album, jealous type is obviously the best stuff in here

Couples Therapy is my JAM :jonny6: the way Prince possessed her in the studio

Scarlet remains her best album & Gorgeous is a terrible single choice and a poor rehash of Agora Hills. 

They had much better material to carry out the era

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

I can't get over how batshit insane AAHHH MEN! is lmao. She's really the only one who could make a song like that :sistrens:

WE NEED A VIDEO IMMEDIATELY 

 

:WAP:

OMG Come Back To Me samsh hard in the end.:jonnycat:Janet, your daughter.

I love Gorgeous song and video

Looking forward to hearing the album

13 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Scarlet remains her best album & Gorgeous is a terrible single choice and a poor rehash of Agora Hills. 

They had much better material to carry out the era

the agora hills rehash is acts of service not gorgeous ff

 

but yeah I agree it's not a good single choice. Take Me Dancing f/ SZA and One More Time need to be pushed immediately. 

Both Gorgeous and Stranger are being pushed on playlists rn

I get why TMD wasn't chosen as the lead single, it would've sparked claims that she was trying to recreate Planet Her rollout by releasing a poppy SZA collab first. Still, I think a track like Cards or AOS would've made more sense as a lead. JT feels way too safe and boring (and Gorgeous just reheats Agora Hills nachos). Unfortunately both of those land near the bottom tier of the whole album for me.

Top 5 for me

1. Cards

2. Comeback

3. Gorgeous

4. aah men!

5. Acts of service

 

how I would have ran the era:

lead: Gorgeous

Cards the week before the album

take me dancing as the obvious hit single

aah men!

close with come back, acts of service or Silly!Fun! For the Hell if it.


All mine. Ok dem vocals were vocalisting. She betta saaang!

 

not a huge fan of Take me dancing but it's obviously a future single.

 

Also, Silly fun is cute and I get the Gwen vibes but it also sounds more like Fefe dobson's don't go which is good thing btw.

 

Enjoyed the album on my way to work.:clap3:

Top 5 for me

1. Cards

2. Comeback

3. Gorgeous

4. aah men!

5. Acts of service

 

how I would have ran the era:

lead: Gorgeous

Cards the week before the album

take me dancing as the obvious hit single

aah men!

close with come back, acts of service or Silly!Fun! For the Hell if it.


All mine. Ok dem vocals were vocalisting. She betta saaang!

 

not a huge fan of Take me dancing but it's obviously a future single.

 

Also, Silly fun is cute and I get the Gwen vibes but it also sounds more like Fefe dobson's don't go which is good thing btw.

 

Enjoyed the album on my way to work.:clap3:

I don't understand why they're not pushing take me dancing at all... it's a sza feat and probably the strongest chorus of the album. Apparently it also has a video but idk if it's for the solo version since the sza feat was apparently last minute. It will probably be a single later on but they should have given it a bit of promo already tbh

Can't say I'm a fan of the album so far but wish her well and I'll definitely see her on tour 

Went straight to Take Me Dancing and what a bore. Hope the album is better than this.

4 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Jealous Type is such a baffling first single choice…

Yes. Gorgeous and cards were right there

 

It seems artists are good at being artists but not necessarily single choices.

 

JT is cute but Gorgeous devours cute (catch the Tiffany pollard double entendre).

I wish I liked this more, right now I'm only vibing with couples therapy and come back, I'm gunna give it another listen this weekend though and hopefully I find more I like 

3 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

Can't say I'm a fan of the album so far but wish her well and I'll definitely see her on tour 

At minimum she has at least two or three hit singles: gorgeous and cards. Well, take me dancing is the obvious hit.

crazy how "come back" makes me come back immediately and listen to the album again and again

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.