Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Cesar said:

album is ok, its not bad. maybe it's not for me idk

 

probably i have to take my time getting into it

KTZzhTf.png

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, FosteR said:

Lipstain sent my wig to another dimension, what a slay :clap3:

OK!!

 

That song was everything I expected it to be.  

Gorgeous would have been a 10/10 without the spoken interlude 

Doja X Knight Rider is everything, I just can't

 

He's a fight to the deathfa69766ab8d77310c09e88e56e1e834d.gif

He's a gun to my headfa69766ab8d77310c09e88e56e1e834d.gif

An impossible friendfa69766ab8d77310c09e88e56e1e834d.gif
Would you take every breathfa69766ab8d77310c09e88e56e1e834d.gif
And put it all in one man?fa69766ab8d77310c09e88e56e1e834d.gif

Edited by Jimmey

the album doesn't seem it was made for me. I expected an uptempo/mid to uptempo album and we haven't got it.

anyways cards, ahhh men!, take me dancing, acts of service, one more time and jealous type are the standout songs for me so far. and to be honest take me dancing solo is better than the sza edit.

1. One More Time

2. Lipstain

3. AAHH MEN!

4. Happy

5. Take Me Dancing

 

my current top 5 :jamming:

1 hour ago, Jimmy. said:

She really managed to do the 80s trend and make it not sound overdone like so many artists have struggled to do. 
 

That's that Doja stamp :alexz:

Exactly this.

Listened to it at night and didn't click with it at all. The only songs I liked were Jealous Type, Ahh Men and Silly! Fun!

Maybe it'll grow 😭😭😭

The production on Couples Therapy it's so lush and expensive :WAP:

The fact that she dropped a 16-track album that's this tight, consistent and cohesive (without feeling monotonous) is honestly so gaggy :jonny:

 

The tracklist sequencing is perfect, the album flows so well, I never felt the need to skip a single song throughout the entire runtime. My biggest gripe even with most of the albums I've enjoyed this year is that they're either too short or lose momentum too quickly, but she really came through with a complete body of work :clap3:

Not me getting emotional watching the gorgeous video. Pop culture is truly dead if this doesn't pop off. I'm not even finished listening to the album and it's already 10/10 :WAP:

7 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I am not enjoying the second half of the album as much, I feel like the 80s theme has been completely dropped for trap rap songs.

That's because they're 80s influenced R&B, not trap rap..... 

Cute album, one more time is easily the best. But idk something about the sound of the album and vibes is depressing :rip: 

 

1 hour ago, eli's_rhythm said:

This is so fab :jonny4:

It really is for those of us who know.  She killed it

Idk if it's because of the bad weather, but the mid tempo songs hit way more than the rest :WAP:!

 

My favorite so far are:

Gorgeous

Lipstain 

Make It up 

Acts of service 

 

Take Me Dancing is very good too! I wonder which song is going to be a hit ?

56 minutes ago, masochizm said:

Slant: 3/5

Clash: 4/5

The Guardian: 4/5

Deserves more tbh

I really like the album, love the Janet and Paula references (been actually getting a bit into this kind of music lately).

I just wish she was not singing and rapping on all songs. I know some people say the songs blend together and I think it's cause she does both on every song 

This is so amazing and it keeps getting better. It just flows perfectly, she is Prince at one moment, Grace Jones at another, and her own featured (even sounding like three different characters in one song). She is one of the best popstars from these times, she is weird, she is talented, they don't it like this anymore. She should be very proud of this work of art. 

The way I thought Cards was going to end me but I'm barely playing it because I'm gagged by everything else 

 

spacer.png

 

 

Also stop using the word "Trap" to describe music, do that challenge. 

 

And stop talking about mixing, you're not a producer. 

Thank you @Lose My Breath

 

cuz I keep screaming this is an R&B album with a few pop songs. 
 

like get into it (yuh) and let urself go to da grooves 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.