Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

suddenly people on tiktok think scarlet is her magnum opus and vie is terrible :toofunny3:

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I don't wanna dance around it
Talking 'bout our love is easy
Loving you was never secret
(And I know you know they know)
Kiss you on the neck on purpose
So they know my favorite lip-stain
Can we look behind the curtains?
('Cause I know you know they know it)

spacer.png

Album is pretty good, if not a little repetitive. Definitely a better body of work than Scarlet, but no song reaches the peak of Demons, Agora Hills, or Paint the Town Red for me. (Maybeeeee Jealous Type). Will def keep streaming.

Vie > Scarlet > Planet Her >>> Hot Pink >>>>> Amala

 

Amazing discography though all around but Vie and Scarlet are her strongest and most cohesive projects so far :heart:

This is a really solid follow up to Planet Her. I'm glad she took the past 4 years to release nothing and take that time to focus on her craft.

I've listened to the album 10 times fully now and every listen I think another song is my fave song. I am in the early stages of dating someone and this album really encapsulates that whole current feeling :jonny:Oh Godja..

Wouldn't it be fun if we went to a party?
Wouldn't it be fun to fall deep for somebody?
I know it could be a blast to just pop out a baby
And we're so very silly getting married in Vegas

spacer.png

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Come outside Miss Billboard …

Act of service so low:biblio:

 

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Come outside Miss Billboard …

Act of service so low:biblio:

 

13 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

I've listened to the album 10 times fully now and every listen I think another song is my fave song. I am in the early stages of dating someone and this album really encapsulates that whole current feeling :jonny:Oh Godja..

Oh for sure. It hits harder when you're early honeymoon phase. 
 

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Come outside Miss Billboard …

One More Time so low

i'm obsessed :jonnycat:

 

the only meh track being come back! she devoured 

Okay. Finally getting back into this album...

 

I'm onto "Stranger" and there's no skips so far. I love every song, they all sound so full.

Omg at "All Mine" this might be my fav thus far! Very Prince.

 

It's giving "Kitty Kat" :batman:

Does anyone have the Quality Time edition cover in HQ? I want to use it as my digital cover. It's so good :jonny5:

I'm disappointed on first listen. So much R&B and overall the production is cheap sounding - I'm sure that is because she chose Hack Antonorf to produce most of the album.

 

The only exciting song that has hit potential is Ahh Men. That's it.

 

hopefully it grows on me…

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.