Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

slowednreverb

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slowednreverb

  1. I like the uncanny feeling of the THAT GIRL music video I think AI works for it. The song is a banger too. She got lost in the Rihanna moment but I like that she is mischievous it works for her image too.
  2. Arsenal fans are called gooners. It's an erasure of an important culture.
  3. KISS and IS IT? are bangers.
  4. This was the one Tyla It represented what A-Pop was meant to be. It could be the lead single that took her career to another level. It's the electronic/dance experimental Amapiano track.
  5. Rhythm Nation is the Elvis of pop albums. It's deeply ingrained in the culture.
  6. I gotta give her props for KGB that song is good. I'm not against her because I can see there's vision behind the generic music. She is a hybrid of many pop tropes which will make her very marketable to multiple demographics. She is pretty too I like the red hair color on her album cover. She should lean more into red than pink tbh. I also really like the ragebait/viral quality of Nicole Kidman. It's engineered to trigger a reaction to it.
  7. She is a plant for Suno. Very "you can also make music because you can!" strategy they follow.
  8. Billionaire nepo plant. Everything I heard about her is against my will. My brain rejects any information about her. I'm just completely uninterested in her. She'll be a lolcow at best as the empty industry plant.
  9. People love a self deprecating moment. She shouldn't change it.
  10. She wants to be Sydney Sweeney and Lena Dunham at the same time. She is approaching dangerous Lizzo territory with oversharing into a faux-pas that ruins her career. Even if everyone was OK with it, they can get opportunistic and weaponize it. She needs to be more serious.
  11. I don't get Adela. She's like Doja Cat if she was a white gen z tiktoker stan who wants so badly to be like her faves. She is being marketed as the "alt" KATSEYE. Her being Slovakian is the most interesting thing about her. Nicole Kidman is full of the Tiktok aestheticisms trying so hard to appeal to moodboards and edits. Ain't In LA is a reductive We Can't Stop, which was already corny as it is.
  12. Love Story and You Belong With Me
  13. Tinashe's sense of humor is underrated. She was hilarious for "this sh*t too easy like a free throw" LMAO that was top tier shade It's TOO EASY indeed (in which she's whacking the K-Pop industry)
  14. This is also what I liked about it I felt like a baby!!!
  15. I also smoked ouid before the sleep so maybe that's why I didn't have any dream
  16. Magnesium deserves to get its d sucked for the way it removes cramps and mellows out the muscles.
  17. I tried melatonin I don't remember the last time I fell asleep without overthinking so decided it'd be nice to experience that. It felt like my cognitive functions were shutting down one by one. I didn't notice when I fell asleep. I woke up 7 hours later without even understanding if I went to sleep. Apparently it doesn't cause any dependency and neither builds tolerance so it sounds like a pretty harmless supplement. But I can see how it can cause tiredness and brainfog because I didn't experience the sleep, I closed my eyes then opened in the morning. Like I was in a void. I have taken Cbd and other herbal gummies that help you relax, and Melatonin wasn't anything like that. There were no somatic or psychoactive high. So... what are your thoughts and experiences on Melatonin? I'll decide if I can take it every few week as a treat.
  18. Confide In Me has a film noir quality to it that Frozen pales commercial in comparison.
  19. Her fans are really trying it with the Sign O' The Times'ification of TTPD.
  20. and I still hate TTPD, so what? Unless they post it on Pitchfork it doesn't mean anything.
  21. The thing I love the most about this album is how much the lyrics hit. Melatonin could easily coast on the production to be a great song, but when you focus on the lyrics she's actually saying something. "Bet you thought we'd stop, you already know we kept it going" hits so hard when you've been following Tinashe throughout her career.
  22. Ruin The Friendship one of her best songs IMO.
  23. I don't think she thinks about her music enough to steal anything. She makes background music for weddings and Adult Contemporary stations. She probablh thinks more about looking as agreeable, pleasant and inoffensive as possible.
  24. The American dream is outdated

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.