Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 106.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This is easily her best and most cohesive album to date

13 minutes ago, bearman said:

The way I thought Cards was going to end me but I'm barely playing it because I'm gagged by everything else 

 

spacer.png

 

 

I thought the same last night…but it's hitting me HARD this morning. 
 

What a way to open the album…

 

:jonny5:
 

(listening in the car really sealed it for me). 

1 hour ago, SapphireSky said:

Gorgeous would have been a 10/10 without the spoken interlude 

I actually liked that part…I get teary eyed listening.  Somebody said it was her mom leaving her a vm.  

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

 

Why I ain't know China has Apple Music. 

I'm listen the album and share my thoughts through the day. 

Ok this may sound weird but Stranger kinda gives 1999 Xtina s:wan:

Just now, professor2000 said:


 

😏

I phuckin gagged 😹 

I might say something controversial… SZA killed Take Me Dancing for me… love that girl down but she was NOT needed at awlll 

The first 5 tracks sans jealous type were extremely mid and I love scarlett :deadbanana2: it gets cute after that though

Silly! Fun! is the hit omfgggg

After a couple listens, I think I'm going to remove Acts of Service and Make It Up because they kinda ruin the flow imo

 

Still a solid album

Im obsessed with Gorgeous video, it is such a cool and original idea to make a 80 ad full music video :jonnycat: I

21 minutes ago, masochizm said:

I might say something controversial… SZA killed Take Me Dancing for me… love that girl down but she was NOT needed at awlll 

kittens need to bully doja so she can drop the solo edit. it was PERFECT from start to finish.

I'm really ******* digging the album

 

but I gotta say I know I can't eat at some y'all's houses because the Stranger and AAHH MEN over the top praise really got me just a BIT confused. 
 

the second half of the album from All Mine on is just IMMACULATE. :jonny3:

Edited by Breathe On Moi

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.