Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Whoever swiftie was that who recommended The Show of A West End Girl.

Thank you!

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

It is so crazy how in 2022 this felt like a total shock. Now it is always expected of her!

RNmtmc1.png

Have y'all heard that EDM remix of Patient Zero ? chick2 its so good !

Taylor needs to release this to get the straight men's coins giraffe

Not Trolls making another snark thread. Label release FYC for every artist, Taylor's FYC isn't something special.

Nothing will ever top the cinema of the Midnights thread turning into a coordinated Lover lashing session for the 10000th time. Peak internet I fear jonny

1 hour ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

It is so crazy how in 2022 this felt like a total shock. Now it is always expected of her!

Everyone remembers where they were jonny

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.