Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Who remembers when She went on Elvis Duran in 2019 and said

 

Quote

“I feel like there are so many of my loved ones and friends and fans who, you know, they’re in the LGBTQ community and they have to go through life either being verbally or vocally judged and criticized or wonder if the people around them are silently judging them, or wondering the people around them are just tolerating the way that they are. And I think that’s really unfair, and I just wanted to make it known to everyone around me, and my loved ones, and my fans, and my friends, and my colleagues, like I don’t just tolerate the way that you are; I celebrate the way that you are.

And then a year later She released a sing with lyrics "I know my love should be celebrated, but you tolerate it"? 

 

But I guess She is singing from a fictional queer perspective :heart:

Tbh I think you're reaching but I see why you think the way you dp :heart:

1 minute ago, Great Username said:

Who remembers when She went on Elvis Duran in 2019 and said

 

And then a year later She released a sing with lyrics "I know my love should be celebrated, but you tolerate it"? 

 

But I guess She is singing from a fictional queer perspective :heart:

 

"When it's me it's like dancers, cats, gay pride, people in country western boots... just everything that makes me me"

 

 

 

As a heterosexual woman do we think it was ok for Her to say that gay pride makes Her Her, on a documentary that She could edit in any way She and Her team wanted? Kiiind of co-optive and offensive IMO :heart:

Can I ask you a question

Did you ever have someone kiss you in a crowded room

And every single one of your friends was making fun of you

 

Did you leave Her house in the middle of the night?

Did you wish you'd put up more of a fight

When She said it was too much?

Do you wish you could still touch Her?

 

:ahh:

 

In the Midnights error She really just started trolling simpletons 

4 minutes ago, Prismee said:

the real Swift City :jonny5: Taylor better not pay them dust this time

 

 

all of this and Taylor will still NOT come to our stadium-less country 

the autoplay feature for aotgylb is over?
I played kill bill, flowers, a&w and the next song was not aotg anymore :dancehall3:

2 hours ago, GoatGly said:

and nobody with a brain thinks she's gay when she's been dating a man for the last four years :bird: I'm glad you can find happiness in finding sapphic meaning and connection in her music though :heart:

This fkn SENT me :deadbanana2: 

 

When the gaylor discussions come up, it’s better to just not engage :gaycat7:

 

spacer.png

Just now, youreyesgocold said:

This fkn SENT me :deadbanana2: 

 

When the gaylor discussions come up, it’s better to just not engage :gaycat7:

 

spacer.png

We love a Lesbian icon


spacer.png

 

:rip:
 

Anyway, AOTG’s drop wasn’t as bad as I expected tbh. It’ll probably drop quite a bit again tomorrow but oh well

A bigger turnout for a fan event than Croke Park rep tour Night 2! 

 

 

4 hours ago, mael said:

When the words of a sistar

 

fphunnnl1s761.jpg?auto=webp&s=0780c0385f

What must it be like
To grow up that beautiful?
With your hair falling into place like dominos

6 hours ago, mael said:

 

Once every few months I come back to this version and tear up to it. Album version is still the most superior though.

 

pC3NZZU.gif

this is how you make an acoustic :dies:

4 hours ago, Prismee said:

the real Swift City :jonny5: Taylor better not pay them dust this time

 

 

yeah, they deserve, I hope Taylor can work something out for them 

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

Seeing Lord tonight :jonny: 

ENJOY!

 

But your secret songs can't be:

Clean

Holy Ground

Sparks Fly

evermore

the 1

happiness

death by a thousand cuts

cornelia street

red

 

But have fun!!!

The way Swifties would NEVER shut up if Taylor had been pictured entering a literal garden gate at Jake Gyllenhaal's house and had also been captured on video seemingly making out with him. 

12 minutes ago, on the line said:

ENJOY!

 

But your secret songs can't be:

Clean

Holy Ground

Sparks Fly

evermore

the 1

happiness

death by a thousand cuts

cornelia street

red

 

But have fun!!!

Clean, Cornelia St, and DBATC would send me into cardiac arrest but lucky for you I’m hoping for Long Live, Haunted, ivy, or YOYOK. :gaycat2:

12 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

can someone please explain this to me because I REALLY don’t ******* get it 

 

why are people queuing like this? are there no merch stands inside the stadium? chile 

Cupcake Swifties on TikTok. They're all causing mass hysteria and convincing people they need to get merch 12 hours early, get to the venue at noon to avoid traffic, etc. Instead they're just causing lines and traffic all day long :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.