Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

43 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

Erghhhh, why does she have to book stadiums in Europe in June when it takes long to get dark????? It was already ridiculous seeing those reputation concerts in broad daylight, imagine now with an album called midnights!

Stadiums in Europe need to be booked during the summer yes or yes because of football/rugby seasons :celestial5:

  • Replies 61.3k
  • Views 3.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I expected her to book Hampden but Murrayfield is alright too :celestial3:  let’s see if this user gives us more tea sooner than later

Iconic and legendary. One of her BEST pop songs (top 5)

 

10 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

I expected her to book Hampden but Murrayfield is alright too :celestial3:  let’s see if this user gives us more tea sooner than later

Isn't Murrayfield bigger than Hampden? 

2 minutes ago, Monster Queen said:

Isn't Murrayfield bigger than Hampden? 

Yes :gaycat4: it holds around ~55K 

20 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

Stadiums in Europe need to be booked during the summer yes or yes because of football/rugby seasons :celestial5:

Then it’s a no for me, I’m afraid 

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

i’m not sure I ever understood that but I don’t think so? if not the 5 albums would be “wasted” on the re recordings and not and new albums 

 

pretty sure that Republic only distributes the re recordings, and she still owes them two albums after Midnights (but someone please correct me if this is wrong)

She signed her contract with Republic shortly after reputation so there was most likely no discussions of re-release albums so the contract is most likely for the new music recordings. 
 

The re-records seems to be more of a Taylor thing.

26 minutes ago, Rican said:

The re-records seems to be more of a Taylor thing.

This really bugs me. How is she releasing them? How does Republic stands about this? 
 

At the end it will be good for us, since she’s probably releasing that many new albums because she has to. But I believe there’s only one more with them, right?

5 hours ago, By the Water said:

The growth :jonny5:

I can't believe how many album tracks + a 10 minute track are in the top 10 :deadbanana2: 

 

Red TV truly did something insane to Her career + fanbase. 

 

Also, glad to see Cardigod getting its flowers. One of the most exquisite songs of Her career :weeps: 

 

Post your first week predictions sistrens

290K Vinyls

160-180K CDs

150K Digital Sales

220-240 SEA Units

820-860K first week. Around the same debut as Folklore.

Tiffany pollard GIF on GIFER - by Gavinra

1 hour ago, hardbrit said:

Iconic and legendary. One of her BEST pop songs (top 5)

 

God was in the studio that day.

Tiffany pollard GIF on GIFER - by Gavinra

2 hours ago, Sprawl said:

I expected her to book Hampden but Murrayfield is alright too :celestial3:  let’s see if this user gives us more tea sooner than later

This looks like another Reputation tour schedule. If she is touring UK+North America during the same summer, she will complete the tour by the end of 2023 i fear

5BnE.gif

 

15 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Post your first week predictions sistrens

The jinxing already 

5BnE.gif

4 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

The jinxing already 

5BnE.gif

inb4 she debuts with 113k units

5BnE.gif

2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

In the UK 

5BnE.gif

 

i’m going to be SO ******* broke by the end of the year…

 

4 LP and CD variants, Taylor, Beyoncé and The Weeknd tour tickets, the Madonna re-issues + I still need to catch up on a bunch of Taylor variants 

 

on top of my usual Blu-ray spending and decorating my new apartment all the while having a massive tax increase

 

spacer.png 

54 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

290K Vinyls

Didn’t fearless TV do 291k for first week of vinyls? With 4 variants she can surely beat that with midnights

Just now, youreyesgocold said:

Didn’t fearless TV do 291k for first week of vinyls? With 4 variants she can surely beat that with midnights

No, Fearless TV did 67K. The most vinyls sold in 1 week is 184K.

 

1 hour ago, Artistofthedecade said:

This looks like another Reputation tour schedule. If she is touring UK+North America during the same summer, she will complete the tour by the end of 2023 i fear

5BnE.gif

 

The jinxing already 

5BnE.gif

She can always do a part II in 2024.
Anyhow, I truly believe she is going to Latin America and a proper Asian leg this time around

 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

No, Fearless TV did 67K. The most vinyls sold in 1 week is 184K.

 

Right sorry I think that was the total units or something. I must have misremembered 

13 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

She can always do a part II in 2024.
Anyhow, I truly believe she is going to Latin America and a proper Asian leg this time around

 

spacer.png

I need a $400 million tour this time around. Stadiums in NA, UK, Asia, SA and Australia/NZ please. Also she won’t, but can she please do arenas in places she can’t fill stadiums.

 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

She can always do a part II in 2024.
Anyhow, I truly believe she is going to Latin America and a proper Asian leg this time around

 

spacer.png

The way the are multiple rumors about UK and US dates but not a single one about mainland Europe or LATAM, makes you think

5BnE.gif

2 minutes ago, TayLord said:

I need a $400 million tour this time around. Stadiums in NA, UK, Asia, SA and Australia/NZ please. Also she won’t, but can she please do arenas in places she can’t fill stadiums.

 

spacer.png

All she needs is 65 dates and she will easily break Madonna's record.

spacer.png

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.